The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1993 Twin Turbo Auto

Harllequin

1993 Twin Turbo Auto.

Being the GZ model it has all the toys, Cruise Control, Full Leather Active Aero front lip spoiler, electric drivers seat, etc

Tax until November 2010 Test until 23rd November 2010

Selling due to wanting a change to a GTO. Where we are moving too I’m going to need the four wheel drive!!

Things worthy of note: -

Valve Stem Oil Seals, new bolts and gaskets etc, Timing belt and water pump, replaced at Envy Performance September 2009.

Suspension all set up at Revolution using their Hunter's DSP600.

When it came into the country it had 57458km (35702miles) it now has 148743m on the clock (at time of advert) so if my math is correct that’s 126987miles the vehicle has covered.

I’m the 3rd owner since in the UK, the first owner not modified the car in any way, the second owner had fitted the stainless exhaust, the rest of the modifications have been done since I have had the car,

All MOTs from the first import one in 1998.

Mods and replacements: -

OEM skirts and rear spats

Walbro Fuel Pump.

Iridium Plugs.

Coilpack connectors replaced.

Envy 1.2 bar Restrictor ring.

Apexi air filter.

Insulated air induction.

Fuel cut defender

De-limited

After Market Blow Off Valve.

Turbo Gauge

Speed Hut indiglow dials, duel colour, Ying Yang on Speedo and Kanji for Power on the rev counter.

Purple Do-Luck Rad hoses.

Purple Samco silicone Intake hoses

New Radiator

Chris Wilson fast road pads

New Rear disks

New rear boot lid

Bonnet Struts.

Strut Brace

Double stainless de-cat (old cats included in sale)

Starter Motor refurbished in December 2009

Motoria Stainless Exhaust, not too unfriendly but sounds lovely.

Lowered on Eibach Springs with Yellow Blitzen shocks

Wrest refurbed Alloy Wheels 255/35/18 rear and 225/40/18 fronts. Rears have brand new Toyo T1R tyres the front tyres have lots of life left.

Facelift front indicators and clear side repeaters.

JVC Radio with Ipod plug in and Kenwood KSC SW10. Subtle but sounds nice.

Sound deadening sheets everywhere I could get them. You can a 6 hour drive with out the head ache from the exhaust / engine drone.

Likwid art liquid Chrome replacement badges front and rear inc tax disk.

Remote Central locking alarm and a separate immobiliser

Usual fluid replacements at the required interval, dot 5.1 in the brakes, fully synthetic in engine and gearbox.

Bad Bits: -

Aircon Radiator is shot, but I have a replacement one to go with the car.

The LED on the D of the selector does not light up.

I think that’s it for good and ill but I’ve bound to have missed stuff.

I’m looking for £6000

• 2 weeks later...
i cant believe this has not even got any bids at £5k. Anybody happen to have £5k spare?

Its a K reg with 127k on the clock. Unfortunately no matter how well its been kept, and how much money has been put into it recently to keep it toptastic most of the new arrival crowd will be more proud of their super bargain supra shed that they got for £4k than a well looked after motor thats £5k.

Its bizarre but most can't see beyond the price ticket in the window, the price ticket of looming repairs seems mostly to be ignored right up until the thread is posted "guys I really need help"

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.