The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Essex soldiers parade

Tourniquet

There's just no point arguing with you people is there really ! You would swear black was white and twist anything and everything to bring Islam out on top - well bollox to Islam and bollocks to anyone who dares attck the troops.

hey, take it easy, i'm a Muslim and as 99% muslims don't agree to that kinda behaviour the 'so called muslims' displayed. No need to be racist.

If you are reacting in such a way and being so prejudice you aren't any different to what them people did on the day, its ignorant people like them and it seems like yourself that would display this sort of behaviour, you just proved you are just as bad so if this is how you will discriminate than watch what you say, how you speak before criticising others.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey, take it easy, i'm a Muslim and as 99% muslims don't agree to that kinda behaviour the 'so called muslims' displayed. No need to be racist.

If you are reacting in such a way and being so prejudice you aren't any different to what them people did on the day, its ignorant people like them and it seems like yourself that would display this sort of behaviour, you just proved you are just as bad so if this is how you will discriminate than watch what you say, how you speak before criticising others.

You can sod off too.

It's people like him that get blown up and shot every day. It's people like you that come out with the smart talk, not letting anything rile them, that makes the real heroes look sh1te and we're sick of it. Make no mistake, we are sick of it.

Fancy you're chances?

I vote that any thread on here that contains the word Muslim or Islam is locked, and anyone who starts one is banned. We have proven time & tiem again we cannot discuss this subject, it does not belong on a car forum & I am sick of seeing them, I want to talk/argue :D about cars

So we lose free speech after our forefathers died to protect it:Pling: Yes i am a veteran and i am not a Racist but i do take offence at people who want to change our laws and religion to theirs by force and i dont care who they are. I have looked at various faiths including the Muslim,Othodox Jewish, Catholic,Sikh and Hindu. They all have good points until the fanatics come along.

Oh yes and as an athiest i dont have an axe to grind.

That's me out of this discussion.....

If my joke offended anyone i apologise, i thought anyone who blew people up should at least have a sense of humour.

You can sod off too.

come on bud... as many of guys on the forum know muslims aren't all bad. and we are not all 'Terrorists' Islam does not support such acts which some of these 'So called Muslims' do. They are not real muslims. So please lets not be prejudice and put us all in the same bracket.

I have spoken to, met and helped out many guys on the forum, i believe i am a very liked person, is that because i am known as Ray? if i was known by a muslim name would that make me any different? no...its the person i am. There are good and bad in every culture, every society. At the end of the day we are all humans, we all have our flaws, and its not religion displaying or influencing people it is just human nature.

It's people like him that get blown up and shot every day. It's people like you that come out with the smart talk, not letting anything rile them, that makes the real heroes look sh1te and we're sick of it. Make no mistake, we are sick of it.

Fancy you're chances?

believe me i do not agree with the display of 'So called muslims' when the soldiers returned. I do respect these soldiers and believe they are heroes. But once again your ignorance that you are putting us all in the same category, and as i said the religion of Islam does not allow or encourage such behaviour and i think such people should be punished, I too am sick of this kind of behaviour.

As I said I am a Muslim, born in UK, a British Citizen, and my Grandfather was in the British Army before you was probably even born so dont tell me about being blown up and smart.

Please do not take offence but in your last few messages you seem to have come across in a racist sort of way.

regards

Ray

So we lose free speech after our forefathers died to protect it:Pling: Yes i am a veteran and i am not a Racist but i do take offence at people who want to change our laws and religion to theirs by force and i dont care who they are. I have looked at various faiths including the Muslim,Othodox Jewish, Catholic,Sikh and Hindu. They all have good points until the fanatics come along.

Oh yes and as an athiest i dont have an axe to grind.

That's me out of this discussion.....

If my joke offended anyone i apologise, i thought anyone who blew people up should at least have a sense of humour.

No, but if you want to argue about this tripe try another forum, this place is for Supras & it just boils "everyones" blood when topics like this come up

Having been somewhat disheartened by the comments made in this thread I've been making a real effort to try and build some bridges over the past few days, I'm pleased to report that tonight I managed to step in front of a vehicle being driven by a Muslim gentleman and alert him to the fact he'd left his Costco jacket potato on the roof of his car. He was very grateful and thanked me, as a result I think world peace is possible, we are all the same, any of us could leave potatoes on the roof... think about it.

According to all "people" here 99.9% of "people" have no axe to grind. So how come there are so many "people" at protests. :search:

WTF are we forced into defending our lifestyle and religion.

WTF do we have to tailor our lives to suit other "people"?

We have an extremely violent and unforgiving past. When it comes to our Sovereignty we are not going away.

At the end of the day, when we deem our government not to be worthy of running our country. We'll do it ourselves. "People" best not be around when that happens.

According to all "people" here 99.9% of "people" have no axe to grind. So how come there are so many "people" at protests. :search:

We have an extremely violent and unforgiving past. When it comes to our Sovereignty we are not going away.

At the end of the day, when we deem our government not to be worthy of running our country. We'll do it ourselves. "People" best not be around when that happens.

"People" with similar interests or opinions tend to gather together and discuss things, organise meets etc... heck I even heard people that own certain models of cars do it.

The difference here is that the media and those who want to cause a fuss love to jump on this particular minority group to enrage racists into looking silly, it kind of works....

who do mean by 'We' and who are the 'people' ?