The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Essex soldiers parade

Tourniquet

When you see the news coverage though of these sort of demos you obviously get a varied mix of intelligence () including black and white brits having a go back at them but you never seem to get any asian brits or muslims wishing to show their disgust ?

Maybe if you stopped reading the Daily Express you might notice Muslims showing their disgust?

Mate, what do you think 'us muslims' are doing here? How much bl00dy proof do you want? We are more fed up with this than you, trust me. You don't get a bad name, WE DO. Then we log on to a car forum only to have some complete retard spout sensationalist garble- someone who hasn't had the decency to educate himself let alone try and share anything worth of value to others.

Honestly, how close-minded can you get?? Have you ever interacted with muslims before? Do you even have any muslim friends or are you too afraid that they might spontaneously combust because that's what The Sun has taught you about them?

Seriiously this is ridiculous. It is so ironic that people on here moan about these idiotic protesters yet don't realise that they are completely hypocrites and EVEN MORE idiotic than the ones they criticise.

Paul, honestly, do you really think the majority of British Muslims sympathise with these idiots doing these protests? Its absolutely infuriating how you are slaves to the media.

Un-frickin-believable.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If your that determined then get along to a demo and get yourself and your mates seen amongst the rest of the proud brits, surefire way to get your point over.

Why aren't you as determined to show support? Its all well and good sitting on your arse telling us to go there.

We have nothing to prove to you yet we constantly involve ourselves in these debates. If you think muslims sympathise with these guys or the latter represent the mindsets of all muslims then you are just an idiot beyond help. Tourniquet, I'm looking at you.

If your that determined then get along to a demo and get yourself and your mates seen amongst the rest of the proud brits, surefire way to get your point over.

No thanks mate, First thing that will happen is that I will get counted as part of the idiots. Irrespective of my thoughts. Also if I was to do that, you guys here would be even less likely to see me as anything but civilised. I'll continue to fight my corner with the help of my keyboard.

If however you want to see what we are like for real and how we work in our community, come down for the day, we'll have a mini meet, I can take you to our mosque, you can see first hand what goes on in there and in our community and I promise, hand on heart, you won't get blown up.

Oh f*ck me, he's off again. I don't read the Sun, I've come up with a rational suggestion and then the large chip appears again :blink:

FYI I don't mix with many Muslims round here because they don't welcome 'outsiders' and tend to hang around in groups of their own, they also tend to buy houses in the same streets and make a nice little community for themselves :)

Oh f*ck me, he's off again. I don't read the Sun, I've come up with a rational suggestion and then the large chip appears again :blink:

FYI I don't mix with many Muslims round here because they don't welcome 'outsiders' and tend to hang around in groups of their own, they also tend to buy houses in the same streets and make a nice little community for themselves :)

Wow really? Because I've been to Hertfordshire a lot actually and come to think of it, 90% of mates I made there were non-muslim and white. I'm not talking about trying to strike a convo with the ninja women but just ordinary blokes. It may be hard because muslims tend not to go to pubs because they don't drink but I'm sure you could chat to some at the gym etc.

Is that your idea of a rational suggestion? Mate, you don't even have muslim mates so how can you even form a judgement on us. Did you go to the Wheels in Motion meet a few months back? If not, I hope I can see have a chat to you at a SUpra meet. You will find that we are not so different you and I.

Incidentally, one of my best friends lives in Essex and relax...he's white. Tourniquet, go talk to him about muslims and how they are the scum of the Earth.

What more can I say on this? How bigoted are some people on here? So much un-warranted hatred. I now understand how the Nazis came to power, why the BNP gets votes and the influence of mob rule on otherwise intellectual people. Its shameful really.

you have invite from me to spend any day, any time in my community without harm to you so you can get an insiders view/perspective. You'll see that my community is mixed if not has more of the "british" type of british people, you'll therefore not stick out like a pale thumb. :)

(sorry couldn't help myself)

Kam

you have invite from me to spend any day, any time in my community without harm to you so you can get an insiders view/perspective. You'll see that my community is mixed if not has more of the "british" type of british people, you'll therefore not stick out like a pale thumb. :)

(sorry couldn't help myself)

Kam

And the same goes from me. You CANNOT form a valid opinion until you have invested a respectable amount of time understanding the people you are so ready to vilify. Its also because YOU form your own community and are scared to interact with muslims that exacerbates the situation. Its s reciprocal problem. I do admit though that some muslims need to get out of their gated-community mentality. It doesn't do anyone any favours in the long run.

you cannot form a valid opinion until you have invested a respectable amount of time understanding the people you are so ready to vilify. Its also because you form your own community and are scared to interact with muslims that exacerbates the situation. Its s reciprocal problem. I do admit though that some muslims need to get out of their gated-community mentality. It doesn't do anyone any favours in the long run.

+1

im sure none of the soldiers are getting all emotional and wound up this demonstation

Really?

I think you will find that most of "us" soldiers are ready to take our tanks and rifles to these demonstrations and go nuts.

Its disrespectfull.

If people want to protest then go ahead, just do it at a better time and place.

These talks always gets debated and very heated but you wonder why.

Everyone has their views and wants to stick to them, but one thing people (when i say people i mean muslims, whites, english british etc ect) need to realise that the terrorists are using Islam for their own benifit.

They are twisting your faith and religion to suit them, interpreting in anyway that suits them.

Thats why people get the wrong end of the stick or tarnishes every "muslim" with terrorism and hatred.

I vote that any thread on here that contains the word Muslim or Islam is locked, and anyone who starts one is banned. We have proven time & tiem again we cannot discuss this subject, it does not belong on a car forum & I am sick of seeing them, I want to talk/argue :D about cars

You CANNOT form a valid opinion until you have invested a respectable amount of time understanding the people you are so ready to vilify. .

I agree. I also think it works both ways. Try understand why British people find insult in anyone (irrespective of race/colour or religion) criticising their soldiers. They are doing what they are told and I do not think protesting against them is right... demonstrate outside Downing Street or HP.

. I do admit though that some muslims need to get out of their gated-community mentality. It doesn't do anyone any favours in the long run.

We agree again. There is a big difference in my opinion between british muslims and muslims living in the UK. Coming from Bradford myself, places like Manningham have become an enclave where the main language and lifestyle is not English. It shouldn't be that way in my opinion since it just causes prejudice on both sides.

No thanks mate, First thing that will happen is that I will get counted as part of the idiots. Irrespective of my thoughts. Also if I was to do that, you guys here would be even less likely to see me as anything but civilised. I'll continue to fight my corner with the help of my keyboard.

If however you want to see what we are like for real and how we work in our community, come down for the day, we'll have a mini meet, I can take you to our mosque, you can see first hand what goes on in there and in our community and I promise, hand on heart, you won't get blown up.

No all you have to do is turn up at the next home coming and stand the side of the road that supports the troops coming home, cheer at them and enjoy the proud British atmosphere of the day and respect the way the soldiers have put there life on the line, interact with the rest of us and you'll be ok

Then when the news crews see you you can then talk to them in front of a nation and put you point across rather than on a forum. You may alienate your self against the protesters the other side of the road but that wont be a problem to you because you are not all the same.

I'll send you a personal invite to my units home coming.

Richie

You need to STFU and learn something you uneducated, bigoted, downright idiotic moron. There is no point arguing with a complete idiot like you who has no clue about anything. Pray to whatever diety you worship, or in your case, your local football team that big fat mouth doesnt get you into trouble in real life. Moronic little chavs like you need to be banned from this forum because you have nothing worthwhile to say.

That was a bit harsh wasn't it :blink:

Really?

I think you will find that most of "us" soldiers are ready to take our tanks and rifles to these demonstrations and go nuts.

Its disrespectful.

mate if your that weak then thats you..i was taught otherwise...you know turn the other cheek and stuff..

Can I recommend certain people go and see the film Four Lions?

It's very funny - and you'll never believe it - there were plenty of muslims in same screening as us, and they didn't even try to blow us up!!!!!1111!!!

Racist!

It is very funny though... some NWS language so watch with caution.

yGk2TojOd-4

After I watched it I became a Muslim, I think that's what they wanted, quite a clever film in that respect.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/birmingham/10337961.stm

Fishing>

• Morally the protestors shouldn't have protested at the homecoming parade. Their knowledge of the right of free speech sadly doesn't carry through to their knowledge of how to win people over. They were never going to convince anyone there about their views, but I'm pretty sure that wasn't why they were there. It was probably to cause a headline-grabbing confrontation, which to a certain extent they've succeeded in doing.

• Septic, you have the patience of a saint (said patience sometimes wears thin) when it comes to explaining about Muslims. You must feel like a stuck record.

• Kammy and Dangerous Brain: I've been following your exchange in this thread: there's no doubt that most if not all of the violence in N. Ireland was based on religious divides, hence it was often referred to as Sectarian violence by the media. White North Europeans (let's call them, slightly incorrectly, Caucasians) are more familiar with the different flavours of Christianity than they are with Islam. No surprise there. My view is that the relative unfamiliarity of Muslims causes many Caucasians to think "they're not like us", and unfamiliarity is a short step from mistrust.

• supracars: sometimes, your posts are very incoherent! :)

• I'd like to see Four Lions very much. Good call Charlotte! :)

mate if your that weak then thats you..i was taught otherwise...you know turn the other cheek and stuff..

I aint week mate, far from it and i was taught well, very well infact.

Ive been in the forces environment all my life, and so did my dad.

I have seen it when the whole public are proud to what we have now, just a handfull.

I dont care that people protest about the war thats their choice, i just hope they get their facts right first before saying we invading countries for oil and the like.

But when people protest at a homecoming is disrespectfull, yes some have quiet and peacefull, but the ones you dont hear in the papers is the violent ones.

I will always hold out, just like the rest of the forces wont do anything yet, but everyone has a breaking point and i bet its the civvies first