The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Essex soldiers parade

Tourniquet

I think in conclusion it is more than safe to say :

1) Welcome back Dan and co, you guys do us proud.

2) Not all muslims are like that blah blah blah big yawn.

3) These twats that aren't 'real' muslims need executing for treason.

and most importantly

4) Imi you really are a fucking cock aren't you !!!!

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3) These $#@!s that aren't 'real' muslims need executing for treason.

and most importantly

4) Imi you really are a $#@!ing cock aren't you !!!!

some very mature comments

3) These $#@!s that aren't 'real' muslims need executing for treason.

and most importantly

4) Imi you really are a $#@!ing cock aren't you !!!!

:D:d:d:d

3) These twats that aren't 'real' muslims need executing for treason.

and most importantly

4) Imi you really are a fucking cock aren't you !!!!

You forgot to mention the chav louts.

They were doing what needed to be done. Freedom of speech my arse - those cunts took the piss and its about time people stood up to them and made it known they can't act like that. Louty and chavy they were but they wouldn't have been f'ing and c'ing if it wasn't for the bearded goons being there would they.

I don't feel strongly about anything normally I just float by, but these cunts really make my blood boil and I would have words to say with anyone that even slightly condoned or defended anything these pricks say or do concerning our country or troops when they are the biggest hypocrits and racists of anyone.

If they have a problem with the war they should march on Downing Street, not try and ruin a welcome home parade which probably contained some of the guys families.

They were doing what needed to be done. Freedom of speech my arse - those cunts took the piss and its about time people stood up to them and made it known they can't act like that. Louty and chavy they were but they wouldn't have been f'ing and c'ing if it wasn't for the bearded goons being there would they.

I don't feel strongly about anything normally I just float by, but these cunts really make my blood boil and I would have words to say with anyone that even slightly condoned or defended anything these pricks say or do concerning our country or troops when they are the biggest hypocrits and racists of anyone.

If they have a problem with the war they should march on Downing Street, not try and ruin a welcome home parade which probably contained some of the guys families.

And probably, God forbid, members of bereaved families. :(

They were doing what needed to be done. Freedom of speech my arse - those $#@!s took the piss and its about time people stood up to them and made it known they can't act like that. Louty and chavy they were but they wouldn't have been f'ing and c'ing if it wasn't for the bearded goons being there would they.

I don't feel strongly about anything normally I just float by, but these $#@!s really make my blood boil and I would have words to say with anyone that even slightly condoned or defended anything these pricks say or do concerning our country or troops when they are the biggest hypocrits and racists of anyone.

fella you should me allowed to protest about what you like were you like....just like your going all out in here totally inappropriate place

fella you should me allowed to protest about what you like were you like....just like your going all out in here totally inappropriate place

I would say a welcome home parade qualifies as an inappropriate place. Now sod off.

Well said!

Good to see the Police doing their job and trying to maintain control between the peaceful protestants and some violent chavs...

If the police were doing their job 100% (although they were very good) they would have arrested every single one of the musi's for inciting racial hatred

I would say a welcome home parade qualifies as an inappropriate place. Now sod off.

Here Here

Supracars you are quite right about appropriate places - I agree this isn't one but in my defense this did start out as a welcome home type thread for The Vikings but as usual Cleric Imi had to wade in and fcuk everyone off spouting his shit and it went down from there and as I said this is the one thing that REALLY makes my blood boil

My point exactly!

Don't worry, most of Al Qaida don't come back from their missions, they go off to paradise to be met by their virgins:bang:

An 18-year-old suicide bomber blew himself up and appeared before Allah.

He said, "Oh, Allah, I did your bidding, but I have a request. Since I'm

only 18 and spent all my time in terrorist training school, I never was with

a woman. So, instead of 72 virgins, who also won't know what to do sexually,

can I have 72 whores?"

Allah regarded him for a moment, then replied, "Actually, the 72 virgins are

here in heaven because arseholes like you murdered them before they could

experience the pleasure of sex. So 'you're' here to service 'them.' Since

they're virgins, they're quite sexually ravenous; and, frankly, you'll be on

constant, exhausting duty."

The bomber responded, "Well, I guess I can live with that. How hard can it

be to keep 72 women satisfied for all eternity?"

And Allah replied, "Who said they were women?"

Now that's what i call justice!!:)

Welcome Back Dan, Glad you returned safely.

I can see things seem to get a little heated here.

I would like to comment that, I am a Muslim and can assure that this is a small minority of mislead and stupid people calling them selves Muslims and giving the rest of us a bad name. Islam is a peace loving religion and doesn't encourage in anyway that sort of behaviour. .

A lot of people are mislead and interpret the beautiful religion in a nasty way, any one has any knowledge of religion would know there is hardly much difference in the fundamentals of Islam and Christianity, and True Muslims believe that the Bibal was from God, yes the same God as ours which we call Allah.

I must also comment that the Media has always contributed to Muslims/Islam getting a bad name, for example why are terrorists from say Afghanistan, Iraq whichever country called 'Muslim Terrorists'? Why not Afghan Terrorists of Iraqi Terrorists?

Some of you may agree that alot of these Wars, or decisions made are at the Top level, or as i call them 'The Big Boys' who have hardly seen any hardship in life and have no remorse for innocent people. And also that Fear in people's hearts can do some crazy things. Which i believe many governments of these days do, get people scared of these 'Terrorists' or 'Muslims' and people, meaning us would agree that a certain country needs to be dealt with, or you can say 'bombed', and many people cant see the hidden agenda's such as profit from oil etc.

Thank you all for your time to read, Hopefully these ignorant people (so called Muslims) who do not have a clue about religion will be punished if not in this world the hereafter, and hopefully we all humans can live as one regardless of colour or religion, giving the big boys no opportunity to divide and rule.

The Royal Anglians paraded in my home town...well the one next to me that's paired with it anyway. Thousands turned out to see the real heroes of this country and welcome them home and it was an awesome sight.

Unfortunately a bunch of Islamic slags tried to ruin the day but for once common sense got in their way and they just got absolutely ruined by everyone and hemmed in by the Police. I don't think the soldiers even had to see or hear any of it which is fantastic. Anyway I heard it made the news so thought I'd post the likny for those who would like to see Essex take on Islam.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lp9_FE6AJTM

I think if the police hadn't been there, they'd have been a lot of bearded men in casualty that afternoon.

scum, the lot of them.

no, i wasnt refering to all muslims. i was refering to the bunch of muslims that were protesting. never assume, my friend.

With all due respect, I cannot recall one time I ever saw the phrase, Christian IRA, Catholic IRA, or Protestant IRA or any other version of any other faith come before IRA ever used in any news or other headline when referring to the IRA.

Fair enough that the types of faith may have been used to explain the issues bewteen the parties but all I'm saying is that they weren't categorised by their faith.

Dude you really have absolutely no idea. Bone up a little on your British Isles history. Even in this very country catholics and C of E have been burning each other at the stake based completely and only on religious beliefs. That sh*t was still going on in Northern Ireland only 10 years ago albeit with bombs and drive bys. Had you been anywhere near Belfast in the 80's 90's you would have known just how important the words catholic or protestant was. FFS even Buddhists were asked if they were catholic or protestant buddhists. It was in every level of society from kids that were old enough to talk to dribbling pensioners. And trust me on this it was very firmly religious based!! At the height the extremists performed the ill deeds but they were supported and backed by the masses of the populace.

This situation isn't actually much different just on a more global basis.

come on guys no need for these sort of jokes

An 18-year-old suicide bomber blew himself up and appeared before Allah.

He said, "Oh, Allah, I did your bidding, but I have a request. Since I'm

only 18 and spent all my time in terrorist training school, I never was with

a woman. So, instead of 72 virgins, who also won't know what to do sexually,

can I have 72 whores?"

Allah regarded him for a moment, then replied, "Actually, the 72 virgins are

here in heaven because arseholes like you murdered them before they could

experience the pleasure of sex. So 'you're' here to service 'them.' Since

they're virgins, they're quite sexually ravenous; and, frankly, you'll be on

constant, exhausting duty."

The bomber responded, "Well, I guess I can live with that. How hard can it

be to keep 72 women satisfied for all eternity?"

And Allah replied, "Who said they were women?"

Now that's what i call justice!!:)

Good to see the Police doing their job and trying to maintain control between the peaceful protestants and some violent chavs...

If the police were doing their job 100% (although they were very good) they would have arrested every single one of the musi's for inciting racial hatred

Here Here

Supracars you are quite right about appropriate places - I agree this isn't one but in my defense this did start out as a welcome home type thread for The Vikings but as usual Cleric Imi had to wade in and fcuk everyone off spouting his $#@! and it went down from there and as I said this is the one thing that REALLY makes my blood boil

yeah but threads like this can only go one way....war is not a good thing no matter where and if any party wants to spoil someones home coming party then they are allowed to try...im sure none of the soldiers are getting all emotional and wound up this demonstation

Bloody religion, I cant believe in this day and age that anyone still thinks there is anything other that a natural phenomenon on this planet and life is borne out of evolution over millions of years, when the sun goes out we end, nothing to do with ANY "god"

Welcome home guys and I hope you enjoyed your day, a tough job with the ultimate sacrifice a really possibility, you deserve to receive a bit of respect on such a day, you fight because the government tells you to and you strive for a better world for us all :)

....war is not a good thing no matter where and if any party wants to spoil someones home coming party then they are allowed to try...im sure none of the soldiers are getting all emotional and wound up this demonstation

Are you fuckin winding me up !!!!!! If it wasn't for our troops and for the ones before them there would be no freedom of speech for them to abuse !!!!! Im sure the soldiers aren't getting wound up at all because they've just spent the last six months killing cunts just like them !!!

I agree this isn't one but in my defense this did start out as a welcome home type thread for The Vikings but as usual Cleric Imi had to wade in and fcuk everyone off spouting his $#@! and it went down from there and as I said this is the one thing that REALLY makes my blood boil

If that's the case stop thinking about just yourself and think of how your actions affect others. If you have an issue about inciting racial hatred then don't go doing it yourself to start with.

Like you said, some things will make your blood boil but be ready to take it when your actions have the same affect on somebody else. I could go and call you many names too but I don't because i'm not like that all though I could if need be, quite easily stoop to your levels.

The reason why I started posting on here was because my religion was being used incorrectly. If you don't correct yourselves then you have to be prepared to accept opposite comments from others, or is that not the way it works in "our" Country.

Dude you really have absolutely no idea. Bone up a little on your British Isles history. Even in this very country catholics and C of E have been burning each other at the stake based completely and only on religious beliefs. That sh*t was still going on in Northern Ireland only 10 years ago albeit with bombs and drive bys. Had you been anywhere near Belfast in the 80's 90's you would have known just how important the words catholic or protestant was. FFS even Buddhists were asked if they were catholic or protestant buddhists. It was in every level of society from kids that were old enough to talk to dribbling pensioners. And trust me on this it was very firmly religious based!! At the height the extremists performed the ill deeds but they were supported and backed by the masses of the populace.

This situation isn't actually much different just on a more global basis.

Dude if you read my post you will see that is my point, my issue is not on why they were fighting each other but why was the main talked about "terrorist" group not branded by it's faith. Like you yourself have said, the situation then and now isn't actually much different other than the fact that we don't term them by where they come from anymore but more about their religion and beliefs hence using one section of the faith who have interpreted the religion in a very different way to the norm to sterotype the whole faith.