The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Essex soldiers parade

Tourniquet

The Royal Anglians paraded in my home town...well the one next to me that's paired with it anyway. Thousands turned out to see the real heroes of this country and welcome them home and it was an awesome sight.

Unfortunately a bunch of Islamic slags tried to ruin the day but for once common sense got in their way and they just got absolutely ruined by everyone and hemmed in by the Police. I don't think the soldiers even had to see or hear any of it which is fantastic. Anyway I heard it made the news so thought I'd post the likny for those who would like to see Essex take on Islam.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lp9_FE6AJTM

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've watched it and it was the wrong time time to protest what they believe in.

However they were peacefull...police stepped in and they moved back with no violance at all.

Look at the british...good old get your fists out.

They should be ashamed of the time they chose to protest

We should be ashamed of our language, attitude and violent behaviour. The police were doing their job and the british were accusing them of being on their side.

There was no winner in that video.

Welcome home Dan and thank you. You all know how the public feel about you all, those morons oppinions don't even count - it's funny how our flag offends them but our benefit system doesn't eh.

Hope you enjoyed your afternoon in lovely Barkingstan lol.

I we were to stage that kind of demonstration in Afganistan, Pakistan, Iran or Iraq we would be linched and are corpses raped and used as heating fuel!

It is because of our sacrifices that they have the right to express an opinion without fear of reprisal or even death. Some people however take the absolute P**s!

Welcome back Dan and I commend your bravery and valour!

Pfff Hard one that. The crap that was being preached was bound to provoke an area like that was obvious. The police handled the situation very well (lets face it an all out riot could have ensued). I can understand completely the feelings of the local crowd and dare I say it hugely backed up by the very obvious inclusion in that footage of some extremely black people that are part of the roused crowd. This culture is very diverse and very tolerant. I tell you what though certain elements in this country will only be riled so far and I for one take my hat off to them. Its about time we stood up and were counted when it comes to being walked over by freedom of speech becoming ranting against the flag.

I we were to stage that kind of demonstration in Afganistan, Pakistan, Iran or Iraq we would be linched and are corpses raped and used as heating fuel!

It is because of our sacrifices that they have the right to express an opinion without fear of reprisal or even death. Some people however take the absolute P**s!

Welcome back Dan and I commend your bravery and valour!

they're forefathers have sacrified plenty for THIS country and "they" are as british as you :)

Good to see the Police doing their job and trying to maintain control between the peaceful protestants and some violent chavs...

As for the army lads, welcome back home, the govt shouldn't have sent you all to invade Afghanistan or Iraq in the 1st place.

Comments to the Youtube video make for some very interesting reading.......goes to show that its all brewing up.....and the language being used seems to be extremely colourful.

they're forefathers have sacrified plenty for THIS country and "they" are as british as you :)

Good to see the Police doing their job and trying to maintain control between the peaceful protestants and some violent chavs...

As for the army lads, welcome back home, the govt shouldn't have sent you all to invade Afghanistan or Iraq in the 1st place.

Comments to the Youtube video make for some very interesting reading.......goes to show that its all brewing up.....and the language being used seems to be extremely colourful.

I am all too aware of what they have done, and maybe you can see from my name that I am not what you class as 'white british'.

I wouldn't exactly call them peaceful protestors as when the police rounded them up they pulled out sticks and bars if you look again(2:03). The language and actions were not exemplary, but that does not mean that because the muslims weren't swearing that they were any better either!

In the past when England colonialised India/S Africa/Cyprus etc. attrocities were carried out by the british troops but that was a long time ago and the world has changed since then. I am not saying that I agree with the war as I don't at all!! But demonstrating against troops at a welcome home ceremony is unacceptable!!

Lets see us protest as Al Qaida return from one of their missions and see what happens!

But demonstrating against troops at a welcome home ceremony is unacceptable!!

From their perspective they are protesting against a group of people that represented and executed the Govt directives in those invasions - so it being unacceptable is a matter of opinion, one that they obviously dont share with you and they have a right to express their own.

Lets see us protest as Al Qaida return from one of their missions and see what happens!

:blink:

quite a stupid idea, one that if you were to actually do I am sure you would live to regret (live - being a figure of speech)

quite a stupid idea, one that if you were to actually do I am sure you would live to regret (live - being a figure of speech)
My point exactly!

Don't worry, most of Al Qaida don't come back from their missions, they go off to paradise to be met by their virgins:bang:

1st off all guys I'd like to say welcome back to Dan and the rest of the peeps. I don't have anything against you personally or in any other way and the way I see it is that you were doing your job, whether you were happy to do it is for those that were there to consider for themselves but at the end of the day it was your job.

What I don't like is that just because a group of people of a certain opinion or kind that does not agree with the norm always has the tags Islamic or Muslim before it. For those of you willing to do your research, you will no doubt have heard that this is not what being Muslim or Islam is about. Whether the people are part of a group as Al Qaida or Hamas or whatever, they're interpretation of Islam should not be used to slay the name of Islam or Muslims as I'm pretty confident that for each one of the people there, there are hundreds more that do not feel, think or practice the same as they do.

Therefore it does bug me when people use the term Islam or Muslim to title such people. I didn't see the IRA getting the title of Christian, Roman catholics or whatever they may have been, pardon my ignorance but this is just an example.

Using such term as Islamic or Muslim before such does imply that this is what Muslims do. This is not the case and can only and will only offend/hurt people who, like me, do not do anything to deserve such tarnishing. Name calling is never going to get anybody anywhere and will never help ease tensions in any community.

I accept that such people maybe wrong in their practices but why infer that this is what all of Islam or all Muslims is about. It clearly is not. There will always be a certain section of every faith with ill feeling against other faiths or practices but we don't go grouping them by their faith so why do so for Islam.

Thanks

Kam

I think if the police hadn't been there, they'd have been a lot of bearded men in casualty that afternoon.

tough guy :scare:

or

wishful thinker... :think:

who knows :)

Don't worry, most of Al Qaida don't come back from their missions, they go off to paradise to be met by their virgins:bang:

sounds like hell to me...........one is plentiful :)

Well done guys.

Welcome home,... especially you Dan.

You have my respect sir :salute:

Oh Imi, threads about british pride and you dont seem to jell well do they mate.

I understand you dont agree with the policy of going to war (to be honest, I'm not sure I do either) but please dont sour every thread with the same old negativity.

Where there is discord, may we bring harmony. Where there is error, may we bring truth. Where there is doubt, may we bring faith. And where there is despair, may we bring hope.

I didn't see the IRA getting the title of Christian, Roman catholics or whatever they may have been, pardon my ignorance but this is just an example.

If you're going to use another conflict as an illustration, can I suggest you do a little research first rather than blurt out complete rubbish and then say that as you're actually ignorant on the subject, you should be excused?

The words Catholic and Protestant were used to exhaustion in N. Ireland and became synonymous with Republican/Nationalist/Loyalist etc etc.