The mkiv Supra Owners Club

618bhp single turbo supra - needs work :(

L33

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

am i right in saying this does not run? i cant find any thing mentioned in the threads

doesnt run as its in pieces :) just needs new parts fitting back on, the new oil pump has already been fitted the rest still needs fitting

and i no its a shame but i think its the right thing to do

I no mate but its goin to make life so much easier and less to worry about! Can't wait to clear my debts!

Some one emailed and said they will come look today or tomo from germany, was ment to be in the uk yesterday but he hasn't replied to my emails and he was on here this morn! Jiust be nice to no so I'm not sat in both nites waiting fort a potential no show!

May even consider a offer if it means gone this week!

Guest damo1

nice car and i would have it if it was younger £8k for a 1993 plate is expensive i think to me but hope you sell it bud

Age is irrevent imo when its been modified and rebuilt to this extent, I payed 6k for it in standard form, and with over 10k of parts alone its a steal especially for some one wanting to go single and using the parts or wants to fix it them selves!

fix then flog, or i could source you a TT engine fit it so its a running car and ill take the old engine turbo etc etc as payment lol

Can you source one for me to. I will give you my old n/a engine?:D

I would consider doing what jody says. Sell the engine and dump a normal TT lump in there

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.