The mkiv Supra Owners Club

End of the world?

jonathanc

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ice expands as it freezes so it reduces in volume when it thaws. Icecaps/bergs are also above sea level so can increase the volume, despite the underwater part getting smaller (ooer!).

:)

Archemedes my old fruit, volume doe not equal mass, its mass that makes the water level rise and fall.

You may be 12 stone on earth, but only 4 stone on the moon. Yet you are still you. Mass doesn't change not for state of matter nor gravity.

Rot

So hold on...

Do you agree or disagree with the whole NWO stuff, or are you doing the whole L. Ron Hubbard thing?

Aimed at me?

NWO thing is real, for sure, of course. Bush 41 said it often. Gordon Brown said it quite recently too.

Not a Scientologist either!

Do you really want to know or are you setting me up for a good banning?

:spank:

Actually, no I'm not winding you up....

As far as Alex Jones and the whole NWO thing goes, I personally believe there is a lot of merit to it, and as a left-brainer ;) I've actually posted on previous threads regarding it.... 9/11 and all that, I believe is feasible, but the whole lizard thing to me sounds very much L Ron Hubbard...

And a little bit of extra info, I have built a few engines and a few cars...not bad for an office boy ;)

Actually, no I'm not winding you up....

As far as Alex Jones and the whole NWO thing goes, I personally believe there is a lot of merit to it, and as a left-brainer ;) I've actually posted on previous threads regarding it.... 9/11 and all that, I believe is feasible, but the whole lizard thing to me sounds very much L Ron Hubbard...

And a little bit of extra info, I have built a few engines and a few cars...not bad for an office boy ;)

How long did they run, until the battery went dead trying to start them? :D

Sorry only joking but it was an impression that I'd formed, rather like the other way round, although I'm still struggling to be treated like I'm 41 but I am very spritely for my age, I suppose!

I get it all the time as I look quite young for my age too, apart from the greys but we won't go into those! :innocent:

Atleast the spoiler has had a rest lately. It'll be the roof scoop next. I didn't do the work but I reckon the Supra has a boring forehead myself and needs something to liven it up a bit! :D

Don't worry, we still have an atmosphere, for now :D

Also, I did notice that the notice you said that I might notice and not think was worth noticing, actually wasn't infact worth noticing as I notice that you'd noted after the notice, (although I can't believe that no-one else noticed this note as it's very noticeable once you've read the notice) but I didn't notice the note about the notice being not of note before I'd read the whole notice including the notice about it not being worth noticing and I want my money back at short notice!

Also, I did notice that the notice you said that I might notice and not think was worth noticing, actually wasn't infact worth noticing as I notice that you'd noted after the notice, (although I can't believe that no-one else noticed this note as it's very noticeable once you've read the notice) but I didn't notice the note about the notice being not of note before I'd read the whole notice including the notice about it not being worth noticing and I want my money back at short notice!

I needed a sitdown after reading that lol.