The mkiv Supra Owners Club

End of the world?

jonathanc

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The world ended about 2 hours ago. Both cars retired with mechanical issues - the first time they've had to shut the doors due to mechanical issues in 11 years. Bummer.

The world didn't end when this stuff happened closer to home (in Norwich) in 1988.

http://nosher.net/images/1980s/1987ValentinesStreetNorwich/n15-m.jpg

It getting worse everywhere now after 9/11, i believe:(.

For my personally yes it will be end of the world soon from my religion said so..

2012 i seen the film while ago, my brother bought the dvd, it seem very scary as it might happen to us.

Does anyone believe end of the world?

The bible talks about it allot.. kinda scary to see what it says in the bible coming true ... it could be soon :rolleyes:

The bible talks about it allot.. kinda scary to see what it says in the bible coming true ... it could be soon :rolleyes:

Does the bible not say that god will come to us before the end?

Could do with him smighting a few people.

Seeing as the end of the world is coming how about i buy someones 6 speed aero single for a few grand? No point having a car like that if we are going to die.

The bible is full of strange stuff and tales, something is bound to be "right" now and then, don't mean the world is ending tho.The world has changed quite a few times in its lifetime, and its changing now, right under our feet, doomsday?Armageddon? I think not, just the cycle of the blue planet.

It getting worse everywhere now after 9/11, i believe:(.

For my personally yes it will be end of the world soon from my religion said so..

2012 i seen the film while ago, my brother bought the dvd, it seem very scary as it might happen to us.

Does anyone believe end of the world?

I detect genuine fear over all this so I feel obliged to comment on what has been a practical obsession for me (not the end of the world but the whole Globalism agenda) and you mentioned 9/11 as if it might be a warning or turning point?

"Everything changed on 9/11" etc.

"The world will never be the same again".

Well don't worry, the Godless self-appointed powers that be (so called 'Elite' or Illuminati = The Illuminated Ones, basically the interbreeding banking families and 'Royals') want you to think that the end of the world is coming so that they can offer their final solution of Global Fascist Dictatorship with everyone microchipped, that's all!

Apparently they're Atheists yet have some twisted determination to fulfill 'Biblical Prophesy' but their plans are failing and they're resorting to ever more desperate attempts to scare the living crap out of us so that they can 'protect' us!

Next it will be Alien invasion with holograms and sound effects!

Sure, it's the end of the world as we know it but it's also the beginning of a new era or cycle. We're just seeing the effects of Sun cycles and suchlike and their effects on conciousness. Some people can't 'tune in' to the new higher frequencies of energy coming in (from the Galactic centre, who knows?) and they get angry at those who can. There's a 'parting of the ways' or a polarisation of opinion. I'll probably get flamed for writing this "load of complete b*ll*cks".

If you seriously want to know :wtf: is going on, check out two websites, http://Davidicke.com and http://Rense.com.

I've watched David's 'career' closely since he was a sports presenter on tv and have all of his books but his very first one. I've also seen him speak 4 times and he's doing another all dayer at The Brixton Academy on Saturday 9/11/10. It would be an eye opener, to say the least :blink: though I don't agree with everything he says and he wouldn't want me to. It's not about who's right or wrong, just understanding the agenda that's unfolding. You have to keep things in context.

http://www.davidicke.com/articles/media-and-appearances/30418-tickets-available-for-a-second-brixton-academy-event

Jeff Rense is an American radio talkshow host with downloadable mp3's etc. going back to the '90's. I've been a subscriber for 13-14 years. Probably has the best guests on the planet (including David Icke and Benjamin Fulford - one to watch), regarding the whole spectrum of political and social engineering. 9/11 is exposed as the fraud that it is over many years of interviews.

I pity anyone who's trying to figure all this out for the first time but the two resources above are all you really need and no, I don't believe every word of it myself and neither do they. Make of it what you will but please don't shoot the messenger!

Just try to keep an open mind :)

Do you have a carpet for sale?

Nicely done :D

If you seriously want to know :wtf: is going on, check out two websites, http://Davidicke.com and http://Rense.com.

The bilderberg group?

Secret meetings of world leaders dressed as owls?

Shapeshifting lizzards?

Reptililains among us?

Oh, those Brazilians, you know? Circa 1970? Broke the mould. Theory out the window. Free expression of football. Uncategorisable. Is that a word? It is now! You know? Far cry from small boys in the park, jumpers for goalposts. Rush goalie. Two at the back, three in the middle, four up front, one's gone home for his tea. Beans on toast? Possibly, don't quote me on that. Marvellous.

Nicely done :D

The bilderberg group?

Secret meetings of world leaders dressed as owls?

Shapeshifting lizzards?

Reptililains among us?

Oh, those Brazilians, you know? Circa 1970? Broke the mould. Theory out the window. Free expression of football. Uncategorisable. Is that a word? It is now! You know? Far cry from small boys in the park, jumpers for goalposts. Rush goalie. Two at the back, three in the middle, four up front, one's gone home for his tea. Beans on toast? Possibly, don't quote me on that. Marvellous.

Absolutely brilliant..you have summed him up utterly and completely. I salute you:d:)

Good shout Scott. :) It's nice to see their lyrics, I can't hear them they're spoken so fast!

Always wanted to do it on karaoke, it's just not going to happen though. I guess it would be fun guessing what colour I would turn before collapsing though.

but the two resources above are all you really need

well those two resources and of course http://www.mkivsupra.net. You cannot possibly have a rounded conversation with just those two resources, at least 1 more is needed and the knowledge on here doesn't all come from certifiable maniacs, but it helps if they are when discussing the second coming of Mr Icke.

:rlol:

I read something in the bible about the sign of the end of the world being a mysterious ape like creature selling overpriced car parts from upon his satanic carpet. He would visit the Internet and attempt to talk English, but none heed his lunatic ravings of 'interesting' and 'magic sticks'.

The carpet Then allegedly opens a portal to hell with the aid of a fake carbon veilside spoiler.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sh_032s6ePQ

Mock all you want but it doesn't change the fact that this is happening. Read the title of this thread. Some people need an alternative view.

Think for yourselves instead of repeating other people's insults at me without even studying the evidence beyond tabloid headlines. Grow the F**k up!

:D

You'd be surprised how long and interesting some of the debates have been on this site about this very topic, and also what some people believe isn't always what you'd think. I'm very interested in sociological subjects, and also the study of the media and how it affects our lives. I've also done a lot of reading on the NWO (not NWA) and the so-called Illuminati. TBH, your posts just sound like the opening credits to Zeitgeist, and nothing particularly new.

Get those toys back in the pram and make your point, don't get all shouty because no-one wants to visit the same old links over and over again. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sh_032s6ePQ

Mock all you want but it doesn't change the fact that this is happening. Read the title of this thread. Some people need an alternative view.

Think for yourselves instead of repeating other people's insults at me without even studying the evidence beyond tabloid headlines. Grow the F**k up!

You need to stop believing Youtube videos mate.

I could go in to a discussion about it, but as you seem to be a mobile wikipedia who has done more in their life than we could possibly hope to imagine and has more knowledge in their head than everybody put together then I wont even bother.

Don't forget, you already had a 72 hour ban, the next one may be permanent so don't push your luck too much with the forum. I have a dislike for egotistical raving loonies, especially when its not me.

Sorry if I appear to be a 'carpet salesman' to some of you but as the old Terminator said, "Anger is more useful than despair" and it frustrates the hell out of me when the same old tired insults from 20 years ago come from otherwise very intelligent people.

It's precisely this mockery that prevents anything meaningful being done to sort it out. It's really very simple; we outnumber them and 'they' do exist. You may be tired of the same old links but you talk as if it's all static and somehow old fashioned now.

Unfortunately 'we' can't organise a piss-up in a brewery when it comes to effective solutions that would free us from artificially inflated oil prices to name but one topic.

Toys back in pram and all tucked up with dummy in mouth :D

You need to stop believing Youtube videos mate.

I could go in to a discussion about it, but as you seem to be a mobile wikipedia who has done more in their life than we could possibly hope to imagine and has more knowledge in their head than everybody put together then I wont even bother.

Don't forget, you already had a 72 hour ban, the next one may be permanent so don't push your luck too much with the forum. I have a dislike for egotistical raving loonies, especially when its not me.

I can't help having an inquisitive mind :D

I can't help having an inquisitive mind :D

bear in mind this is a car forum though. Your inquisitive mind can discuss controversial subjects on forums dedicated to those with different beliefs.

The original poster put up the thread for a light hearted discussion around the fact that there are similarities between a film and some naturally occuring features. I doubt he expected somebody to evangalise David Icke. A man who, to those who remember him, would be regarded as a fruitcake, and those that dont remember him would have no idea who he is or what he stands for.

Just be careful how far you use this forum as a sounding board for your beliefs.

Was David Icke the footballer who was trying to save the world..

A self proclaimed god-head in a lilac shell suit. He suddenly lost the ability to synchronise his arm swings with his steps when he walked, but managed to perfectly synchronise his arse hole with his brain when he talked.

Sorry if I appear to be a 'carpet salesman' to some of you

Yes it is wise to think for ourselves, just as Mr Icke perhaps does a lot of thinking for you too? ;)

The carpet reference is nothing to do with you whatsoever.

So read the thread carefully again :)