The mkiv Supra Owners Club

uk manual white supra completely standard for sale this coming week

Guest h7ust

Guest h7ust

uk 6spd manual supra in white completely standard no mods at all 114000 miles full toyota history to 108000.

will put advert up this week

any questions prior to ad goin up plz pm me or phone 07971660696

Guest h7ust

cheers but i will put full ad up this week, i will advertise on here soley for a week as id rather it go to an enthusiast

Guest h7ust

im in kirkby in ashfield, price yet to be decided but will be up tomorrow in advert. Not an old ladys car either but very tidy with no rust spots at all

Guest h7ust

Thanks for youre patience regarding advert.

i have owned this supra for 4 years and unfortunately i am having to sell due to my girlfriend being pregnant and obviously needing to raise funds. It has 20 stamps in the service history book by toyota and a further 3 while i have owned it, it has always been garaged with me and only used on dry weekends.

usual uk spec and i not go into the differences between uk and j spec. it has the balck leather interior which is quite rare in a white supra i believe. The car is in standard spec and has NO modifications apart from a thatcham approved alarm immobilser which i do have the certificate for, it is also still running the standard alarm so double protection.

it has 5 months tax and mot runs out at the end of july but i am willing to put a full mot on if the right purchaser decides to buy.

the bodywork has NO rust at all with just three small dents the size of a 50 pence piece on the entire bodywork.

one alloy wheel could do witha refurb to make mint but it doesnt detract from the overall very good condition this 16 year car is in.

I have replaced the headlights with brand new replacments from toyota as the reflector had started to yellow on the originals.

rear brake pads have been changed and so has the rear shock absorbers, all othe brakes are in excellent condition. Tyres all round have good tread.

the engines sounds very good and pulls like a train throughout the rev range, never been abused by me at all just enjoyed the power throughout the rev range.

Any questions please do not hesistate to get in touch.

many thanks for looking, pictures should be attached below this i hope.

Price i am looking for is around £9000 but i am willing to take offers to the right buyer

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.