The mkiv Supra Owners Club

World Cup - The current match comments thread

Scott

Civil? Bud, you do realise people can click your name and then view your previous posts, don't you??

You join into threads and post comments simply to get at people. No, the truth doesn't hurt. I couldn't care less if someone on here wants to have a go at me who actually has a valid impact on the forum. All you bring with you is a sweep of negativity.

I remember reading thread after thread one night, where you had replied with absolutely no intent in joining in.

You are a phallus mate, does that truth hurt?

• Replies 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Civil? Bud, you do realise people can click your name and then view your previous posts, don't you??

You join into threads and post comments simply to get at people. No, the truth doesn't hurt. I couldn't care less if someone on here wants to have a go at me who actually has a valid impact on the forum. All you bring with you is a sweep of negativity.

I remember reading thread after thread one night, where you had replied with absolutely no intent in joining in.

You are a phallus mate, does that truth hurt?

Let it all out son. You'll feel much better.

This is hysterical.

Guest Supra-T

"The word phallus can refer to an erect penis, to a penis-shaped object such as a dildo, or to a mimetic image of an erect penis..."

:rlol:

Must put my 2p's worth in here....

I am Scottish, live in England but would never support England due to their dirty stinking attitude that they are gonna WIN the world cup. FFS, yes you have a good team (bar a list of calamity keepers!) but please, please will one of you admit you ain't a world beating, cup winning team.. Rooney can't win every game on his own, the rest of the team needs to be supplying him with decent crosses, which, come on, Heskey... who hasn't scored since last Feb??? Crouch that is a lanky waste of space.... But will admit, Heskey played well, he is good at holding up the ball but to put him in a scoring opportunity how many times????

Anyway, back on subject... I think I could bring myself to support England but not till the cocky, twattish arrogant attitudes stop. And no, i'm not bitter, jealous or whatever you wanna call it. Scotland are not a amazing team but at least i'm big enough to come out and say it!

And sorry if I start the ranting off again... Peace!

Must put my 2p's worth in here....

I am Scottish, live in England but would never support England due to their dirty stinking attitude that they are gonna WIN the world cup. FFS, yes you have a good team (bar a list of calamity keepers!) but please, please will one of you admit you ain't a world beating, cup winning team.. Rooney can't win every game on his own, the rest of the team needs to be supplying him with decent crosses, which, come on, Heskey... who hasn't scored since last Feb??? Crouch that is a lanky waste of space.... But will admit, Heskey played well, he is good at holding up the ball but to put him in a scoring opportunity how many times????

Anyway, back on subject... I think I could bring myself to support England but not till the cocky, twattish arrogant attitudes stop. And no, i'm not bitter, jealous or whatever you wanna call it. Scotland are not a amazing team but at least i'm big enough to come out and say it!

And sorry if I start the ranting off again... Peace!

A Scot calling the English cocky and arrogant?

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/5548/ironymeter1la.gif

Uploaded with ImageShack.us