The mkiv Supra Owners Club

World Cup - The current match comments thread

Scott

• Replies 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't believe I missed that game. Going by the score it sounds like a stormer. What a way to finish too, last kick of the ball right off the crossbar! If I'm honest I was willing it in to see some proper footy but Germany were worthy 3rd place finishers. Some of the passing in the latter minutes of the game was fantastic.

Thyre kicking 7 shades of shit out of each other. Theres a red card before the games out. Holland could have scored on more than 1 occasion

Yes, but Holland has been the clear aggressor. Van Bommel should probably have gone for the amount of reckless challenges, and De Jong should definitely have been shown red.

That being said, a lot of pansy girls rolling around on the ground clutching their foot/knee.