The mkiv Supra Owners Club

World Cup - The current match comments thread

Scott

• Replies 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a difference between having a banter, and being a complete wanker!

Ahhh didums. Where did you lose your rattle, bear and dummy. Obviously you only understand been a wanker then.

Guys,

Keep it civil before you get infracted.

Regards

Redm (ex-Mod with a glowing reputation)

Dammm what the hell did I kick off...! ha-ha

I am from Brazil and lived on both countries to sum up the whole England vs Scotland is that the feeling is totally mutual...! U guys take the piss at each other equally...!

Lets not get all serious here guys, just brush it off because on this Forum there isn't any nationalities, colour or race we are the mkivsupra.net brotherhood 'petrol heads'...!

Dammm what the hell did I kick off...! ha-ha

I am from Brazil and lived on both countries to sum up the whole England vs Scotland is that the feeling is totally mutual...! U guys take the piss at each other equally...!

Lets not get all serious here guys, just brush it off because on this Forum there isn't any nationalities, colour or race we are the mkivsupra.net brotherhood 'petrol heads'...!

There is only one sort of Brazilian I like!! :)

I would never support a bunch of skirt wearing fairies even if Scotland did get to a final.

your so funny jock

:tongue:

Not from me bud if people can't handle a bit of banter they shouldn't turn up to the party.

Im sorry, but i seem to have mis-read where the humour or banter was in these posts?

Care to point it out?

Ahhh didums. Where did you lose your rattle, bear and dummy. Obviously you only understand been a wanker then.

i spat the dummy when you started being a bellend. Simple :)

Sorry got bored but willing to carry on via pm

lol! you guys are hilarious!

enough lets not fight anymore.

just watching the re-runs to englands game and really stumped on one thing. Rooney had a cannon of a leg. every game for (MU) he takes crazy shots and smashs them somewhere near the goal not mention his strong tackles, in the last 4 games i havent seen any shots like that nor have i seen any decent tackles. hes better when hes angry!!!