The mkiv Supra Owners Club

World Cup - The current match comments thread

Scott

• Replies 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

decusting decision by the ref, if it was 2-2 going in at half time we would have won that.

cheers ref.

cheers england for what f**k all again :(

Whither the goal was given i doubt England would have won the Germans were all over them the england defence left holes all over the place.

decusting decision by the ref, if it was 2-2 going in at half time we would have won that.

cheers ref.

cheers england for what f**k all again :(

What game were you watching ? What evidence is there to suggest england would have done so ?

They scored and should have a second, after that nothing . Absolutely nothing to back up that statement. I know it probably tastes like vinegar but the fact is Germany were outstanding. England were poo :) Got more than they deserved by even getting into last 16 imo.

Whither the goal was given i doubt England would have won the Germans were all over them the england defence left holes all over the place.

At 2 - 2 it would have been a different game. It's easy to play against a team that has no confidence. If Germany would have given up a 2 - 0 lead you would have seen some bottlers in their team. While they had the lead they always had the advantage and caught us on the break twice....:(

I think the Germans are a great team but player for player we should have been better.

That decision will live in history for a long time...:blink:

H.

Just like 66 :p

At least you have watch that a number of times to decide that the Germans were robbed.

I watched at 15 degrees to a 37" LCD from 15 feet away dripping in freezing cold water to be convinced that it was actually over the line....:rolleyes:

Although my contact lenses are shit hot.....:D I can see into next week with these fookers..!!

H.

At least you have watch that a number of times to decide that the Germans were robbed.

I watched at 15 degrees to a 37" LCD from 15 feet away dripping in freezing cold water to be convinced that it was actually over the line....:rolleyes:

Although my contact lenses are shit hot.....:D I can see into next week with these fookers..!!

H.

Just dont look at the sun H you will burn your peepers out!! :D

A manager who is scared to drop stars not on form i.e. Shrek, picking players who are not up to it i.e. Upson, Heskey, and not playing to their strengths i.e. Gerrard on the left, Heskey not polishing boots, leads to humiliation against the Germans.

Just like 66 :p

:tongue:

Did you guys watch this game at a pub by any chance? I'm just curious to know whom the Scots cheered on for this game, as when I lived at the ''Aber Deen min'' when ever England played football the scots would cheer on for whom ever were playing against England. With pation as they were from that nationality..lol

Though this time England were playing Germany and with the world war history I am not sure if the Scots would still cheer on for Germany..?

So what was it this time..! lol:eyebrows:

Did you guys watch this game at a pub by any chance? I'm just curious to know whom the Scots cheered on for this game, as when I lived at the ''Aber Deen min'' when ever England played football the scots would cheer on for whom ever were playing against Englad. With pation as they were from that nationality..lol

Though this time England were playing Germany and with the world war history I am not sure if the Scots would still cheer on for Germany..?

So what was it this time..! lol:eyebrows:

I was sat in a bar in Florida and next to two Scots.... they were cheering England :)....... Germans were there as well and were laughing like fook at Lamps disallowed goal!!! :blink: