The mkiv Supra Owners Club

World Cup - The current match comments thread

Scott

• Replies 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Must say what started off with a dull game has really brightened up. The commentators are really getting on my wick, they are not very professional are they?? Bitching and whining... that's the supporters job, they should just commentate the damn game.

Having said that it was a blatant goal. In everyones head the game is 2-2 at half time. Both teams will come out and have a go at it IMO, should make for a cracking 2nd half.

I wouldn't blame the ref to be perfectly honest, he is viewing it dead on and wouldn't be able to see how far over the line (if at all) the ball was. The linesman either bottled it or completely missed it.

Really feel for you guys in this instance, to get beat is one thing but to lose a goal to inept linesman is just unfair. Goal line technology should have been introduced YEARS ago, it is not in the slightest bit intrusive and it is one thing that is very hard to call at times. Hopefully this will be the final straw for FIFA to get the finger out.

I had a deal where I had to jump into the kids 8ft wide pool every time England scored. Upson scored and I kept my promise by diving into the freezing cold water.

I get back up and see the Lampard shot over the line from 10 feet away from the TV, I go back out and dive in again. How robbed do I feel now.....:(

Come on England..!!

H.

In fairness you should have been in twice Havard, England DID score... it just didn't count ;)

I did go in twice FFS..!!

Got my change of clothes on now. Need to get them wet again if all goes well.....:)

The linesman sould be peeled with a hot spoon for that fook up..!!:blink:

H.