The mkiv Supra Owners Club

World Cup - The current match comments thread

Scott

• Replies 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right then - tomorrow afternoon - dare we even talk about it?

I think that sums it all up really for England.

We always seem to make everything hard work, almost like a battle even.

I was on the edge of my seat nearly all of the last game, and was willing us across the line come the end too.

This years got to be a good one for us..........come on England ;)

We have got to come out of the blocks in a truly positive manner. I actually hate watching them play because they sit back and let the opposition run at them giving them so much darned time, then we play that bloody ridiculous long ball crap that should be left in the 70s where it was only mildly effective.

We played some decent football last game but by god we'll need to up the ante against Germany. I can't decide whether to watch it or not.

Actually, that sounds very negative! We CAN play good football and by jove we WILL play good football. I shall watch it through one open eye!

We need Rooney on fire, Ive got a strong feeling tomorrow he's gonna be hungry for a goal. He hasnt even looked match fit the last 3 games let alone wanting to score.

Milner has to start, he was a cut above in the last game

He is hungry - he just has to be careful that his hunger doesn't turn into petulance and aggression - because he can either win it or lose it for us.

Milner - so much potential if he can just gather his confidence.

We do have a strong squad individually - if they can haul it together as a team we SHOULD be pretty unbeatable.