The mkiv Supra Owners Club

World Cup - The current match comments thread

Scott

Rooneys comment didnt supprise me one bit.

If by some miracle we get through to the next round what will we do against a top quality team ?

Fair play to Algeria though as they looked like winning and at least the made lots of plays and lots more movement off the ball, England were almost stationary

What did he say?

• Replies 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry I lied. I am actually a great supporter of football and the world cup, and especially England matches.

The roads round here are usually deserted when the football is on TV, a great time to get the Supra out and rip up some tarmac, I'll be gutted if they get knocked out as the roads will get back to normal all too soon. So I am hoping england make it all the way to the final, so I can enjoy deserted roads.

I don't think you can hold it against the guy, it has nothing to do with the support booing, it is his own frustration that is getting to him and he is lashing out at anything and everything. He will apologise soon enough.

Just not the footy team ;)

Only pulling your leg anyway bud :)

I know...I dont care about the footie,the rugby,the curling,the domino the darts or any other Scottish teams.I dont particulary like bag pipes or tartan either.lol I think you can be proud of your country without all the touristy things.

Anyway back on topic,lets hope England turn up with heart and soul for the Slovenia match.

Don't bet on it. I'm off down the bookies tomorrow to back Slovenia 1 - 0.....;)

I can't belive that Crouch and Defoe have had about 25 mins between them over the two matches so far. Since when was Emile Heskey a world class player??

I doubt they will score on Wednesday unless Capello makes some serious changes....:(

H.

None of the 'stars' are shining, they're out of ideas and not gelling as a team, it doesn't matter who we put in to manage them they're the ones that aren't performing.

where are the immigrant players in the team when you need them.....

What the hell makes these idiots worth £50,000 a week, .

you have the chav fans to thank for that.....arent some of them on 100K or more a week...

just watched the highlights of the US game, now that was an entertaining performance.....well done USA... :)

Just when was the last time England beat a quality team? (I'm asking because I genuinely can't remember)

1966 obviously! :D

Just think, there's one more World Cup until we celebrate 50 years of England not winning it again.