The mkiv Supra Owners Club

World Cup - The current match comments thread

Scott

• Replies 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

half time 0-0 come on guys get lively

I know a lot will disagree (Chris Waddle included) but I cannot believe that Lennon went instead of Walcott.

Don't even get me started on Jamie Carragher being there and Sol Campbell not.

You can still lay England for the World Cup on Betfair at 9.6 (17/2).

It's the bet of the century, and we're only 10 years in :)

Can only imagine the odds will get even better if they manage to progress. Quite a good bet that actually, must be a lot of people betting them for the win for those odds to come out.

Not sure if it will work or not but since it's a car forum thought it would be better to have 1 thread for the footy chat.

Anyone watching the France game? Uraguay are getting pounded over the park but France just really seem out of sorts up front. I'm an underdog fan so I have to cheer on Uraguay :D

You'd better start cheering for England, bigger bunch of dogs i ain't seen for a long time.:search:

You'd better start cheering for England, bigger bunch of dogs i ain't seen for a long time.:search:

Certainly looking that way.

I find myself chanting "ooooooooooh bouughey bouughey bouughey" though lol.

Another rangers fan ;)

In this group Id never have picked Slovenia and USA to qualify because we sure dont deserve to

I'll never be an England fan but on paper the team is soooooooooo much better than this. Watching the gillette adverts etc always makes me laugh coz that many "big names" could never pass the ball to each other so fluently. Something just goes wrong. England have a CRACKING side, there is no denying it.

Can't help but have a little snigger though :innocent:

I wish the commentators would be a little more straight forward and honest though. If a foul is committed against England it is all you hear about for 30 seconds, when it goes the other way it's silence for about 30 seconds. Call the shots guys ffs.