The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Px My aero for a TT or cash offers

The Raven

i went 2.5 IJZ and is great, so much more drivable then my uk tt6 i had, but mine was manual to start so fitted straight in, and as i did the conversion myself cost me very little compared to 2JZ, im having it power tested tomorrow so should get some figures if it dont blow up lol.

OK i had a long chat with Colin yesterday. I will admit as much as its my car a part of it will always be his as the work and time he put in probably out weighs mine.

Long story short i dont think my heads been in a nice place over the past month or so. I have been stressed to the max of late.

So i am withdrawing the car until its finished. This is a project something i loved doing and to not see it though to the end is quite simply retarded. I have some interesting plans for the paint, and then one day i will TT it.

If i dont Ray has dibbs on her.

Sorry if ive wasted anyones time with this.