The mkiv Supra Owners Club

am i going mad....

Guest damo1

yes after i calmed down and changed my boxershorts i cleaned it up

guys im serious ok i will discribe her..

very small maybe 5foot1 even smaller

with her hair up in a very tight bun

blue eyes

very old face

clothes looked like from 1800's (victorian) color was black and white.

i saw my dvd cabinat through her (like behind her)

there was and strange outline around her like a different color

Round Two:eyebrows:

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Woman in the library from Ghostbusters?

rofl!

on a serious note, I read somewhere that some people are more prone to "see" things like this. It's like they have their 3rd eye open.

The distressed spirits often seek individuals like this, hoping to pass some message on the living. If you don't do what they want, they will keep pestering ya :)

edit: just wondering, do you wear contacts or glasses?

blue eyes

very old face

i saw my dvd cabinat through her (like behind her)

there was and strange outline around her like a different color

The buns are tight in this one. :(

blue eyes

very old face

Sounds like the "take one for the team" I encountered a few weeks back :taped:

Dammit...I knew she would come back to haunt me somehow...:scared:

I believe in some kind of afterlife, here are 2 stories that have happened to me/my family:

My Great Nan died when I was about 3 or 4 (I'm 21 now) and we (my family) inherited an old wind up clock that she had. The clock hadn't worked for years and had never been touched. My Mum and brother share a birthday (18th July) and at midnight on 18th July one year the clock started chiming, it then stopped and has never worked again.

The second is that my uncle died a couple of years ago and the morning after he died my Mum was washing up and she heard the door close and the extractor fan come on in our downstairs toilet (which comes on when the light is turned on) but no one was in there and she was the only one up.

Very spooky but at least departed family members are keeping an eye on us :)

Guest damo1
Woman in the library from Ghostbusters?

I KNOW WAT I FOOKING SAW AND IT WASNT GHOSTBUSTER WOMEN!!!!!

i understand people on here just want to rip other members a new arsehole on topics like this but it takes alot to get me Damien sharpe scared and im fooking bricking it...

i was told 6years ago that i would start seeing stuff and hearing strange things in my life and i chose not to except it and only last year AGAIN was told the same thing by a completly different person mow i fooking beleive what they said to me

when i saw this women i physically felt that i was in harm that it just wasnt a manifestation thats why i ran out of the kitchen in to the garden shaken up to hell

but thanks for the help and advice...

The second is that my uncle died a couple of years ago and the morning after he died my Mum was washing up and she heard the door close and the extractor fan come on in our downstairs toilet (which comes on when the light is turned on) but no one was in there and she was the only one up.

Your uncle came back to take a dump?! :stink:

Your uncle came back to take a dump?! :stink:

Possibly, who knows what happens when you die, maybe the afterlife (if there is one) is boring.

But yeah seriously it happened, the light was on, door was shut but no one there.

I KNOW WAT I FOOKING SAW AND IT WASNT GHOSTBUSTER WOMEN!!!!!

i understand people on here just want to rip other members a new arsehole on topics like this but it takes alot to get me Damien sharpe scared and im fooking bricking it...

i was told 6years ago that i would start seeing stuff and hearing strange things in my life and i chose not to except it and only last year AGAIN was told the same thing by a completly different person mow i fooking beleive what they said to me

when i saw this women i physically felt that i was in harm that it just wasnt a manifestation thats why i ran out of the kitchen in to the garden shaken up to hell

but thanks for the help and advice...

Dude if you are being serious can you do a daily night-time video blog on youtube so we can watch your degredation over a couple of weeks or so - or just till this new big brother is over at least? :D

Guest damo1
Dude if you are being serious can you do a daily night-time video blog on youtube so we can watch your degredation over a couple of weeks or so - or just till this new big brother is over at least? :D

i would do but i havent got the equipment to do so...

Ive tried to help bud, but as supraloopy said, there is not going to be any real help on here about this topic, not being sarcy but there must be another forum on this stuff if you demand info now for now.

Be safe, Kev.

Guest damo1
Ive tried to help bud, but as supraloopy said, there is not going to be any real help on here about this topic, not being sarcy but there must be another forum on this stuff if you demand info now for now.

Be safe, Kev.

thanks kev.... thanks for help mate