The mkiv Supra Owners Club

am i going mad....

Guest damo1

Guest damo1

right guys am a beleiver in the afterlife and stuff but afew weeks ago i ermmm woke up in the middle of the night to find what looked to me a 20 something year old male person stood at the end of my bed on a side ways view with his head tilted to 1 side... i frooze and kinda shook my head and looked again and it was gone.

after a week and half i went to my uncles in castleford i saw a photo and a book of condolences on a table i asked my uncles brothert in law who this was, he said thats dean he hung himself a week and a bit back and my uncle had to cut him down as the ambulance wouldnt do it.... i couldnt tell him that it was the same person i saw but couldnt understand why his head was tilted untill i found out what he did..

but saw something freaked me out and made me drop my dinnner on the kitchen floor, i saw an old women standing in my kitchen and im still shaken up now.....

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest damo1

dude i dont smoke, drink or do drugs, and im petrefied to go to bed now..... ive always felt not alone in my home like there was something else there with me, but now im fooking shitting it!!!!

dude i dont smoke, drink or do drugs, and im petrefied to go to bed now..... ive always felt not alone in my home like there was something else there with me, but now im fooking shitting it!!!!

Have you seen paranormal activity?

Watch it before bed and you will be cured :sly:

Guest damo1
Have you seen paranormal activity?

Watch it before bed and you will be cured :sly:

yes i have wasnt impressed on it,

but im going to sleep at my mums fook it!!!

Guest damo1
Sorry, I presumed it was Matt H at the end of your bed awaiting payment.

Did said apparition have a copy of Trampoline Weekly under his arm?

im fully paid up.....

Dude ive heard lots of stories like this, from older people in my family, well not lots...but a few. If you really have seen this, forget everyone else, between me and you. Do a prey tonight. If your not brave enough can you stay at a family memebers house, regardless it can find you anywhere. Do a prey, if it dosent stop, do you follow a religion? if so go to the preist. If not, your going to have to face it and question it. Id shit myself on the spot, no doubt, feel for you. Had and seen some weird stuff happen to me over the years to.