The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Na-tt supra £2800

TT Paul

DEPOSIT TAKEN SOLD PENDING CASH ON COLLECTION

na to tt conversion, auto, 650cc pe injectors and resistor pack, hks super dragger exhaust, full decat, 2 fuel pumps walboro,

lambo doors, stock brakes, lsd, stock air filter, full bpu, emanage ultimate ecu piggyback fitted, aem tru boost gauge and controller, 12v gauge, temp sensor gauge,

cat 1 clifford 650 alarm with cert, reccently serviced ,veilside bodykit, line lock fitted to front brakes, 18" alloys,

nos kit fitted not used yet,tensioner pulley slightly noisey new bearing needed, part service history, past mots flown through

car has no mot or tax the reason im selling is due to needing funds towards house and other car do not have time and funds to do both, its a really nice looking car,

and will be a shame to see it go but needs must, spent thousands on this car now time to sell, this car is still logged as n/a eng. new eng has new head gasket,valve steam seals, cam seals,bonnet will be replaced with stock one, light covers will be removed, and fmic replaced with stock .

would need to be transported and collected by buyer

CAR IS RUNNING THANKS TO THE GUYS AT AFR, ALL THIS CAR NEEDS IS RECON HEAD MOT,TAX AND READY TO GO. SMOKES AFTER LIFT OFF DUE TO WORN VALVE GUIDES.

ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE ASK, alot of car not alot of money and a little work

Apart from the smoky head is there anything else up with it? Will it actually pass an MOT as is? Can you give us info on the 'little work'?

Surely it's gonna get more if you MOT+tax it (MOT + 6 months tax = £120) but you could increase the price of the car?

I take it it's a standard autobox?

Have anything like cam belt, aux belt, pulley tensioner, crank pulley etc been replaced recently?

Cheers

Aye, no offence meant, just showing that, on this forum at least, dibbs doesn't carry much weight.

no none taken mate, its just one of those things as i literally was about to confirm to him, and the dibbs was sort of a reserve for 5 mins lol then its gone... i do agree dibbs means nothing just disappointed i never got myself a bargain and finally got my hands on the tt.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.