The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Jamesy's Billet 6765H Single Conversion ...!

Jamesy

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well said, if Lee gave up working on Supras id sell mine, nobody else id trust with it, the downside to him being so good is you lot keep taking up all his time and he has none left for me:(

Mine shouldn't be in long mate I will be out your way asap, well I might add a fuel system:innocent:.

Have you considered turning the Auto into a man only box, ie you have to shift from 1 - 2 -3 by moving the stick.

Yeah mate. Now Lee has sussed out how to use manu mode permanantley i will be driving in just that amd shifting manually. Nothing worse than flooring it and it changing gear unexpectidly and spinning !!

Yeah mate. Now Lee has sussed out how to use manu mode permanantley i will be driving in just that amd shifting manually. Nothing worse than flooring it and it changing gear unexpectidly and spinning !!

You can actually make the box totally man and remove the ecu control over it and the line press. if you fancy it I can run it by Lee, he prob has the parts there to do it.

You can actually make the box totally man and remove the ecu control over it and the line press. if you fancy it I can run it by Lee, he prob has the parts there to do it.

We did talk about doing that before we got the manual mode to work but James wants to be able to use it as a full auto as well.

Thanx John. To be honest mate i do really like to just cruise it auto sometimes too as i use it most days. Might look into it later though, or just bite the bullet and stick a getrag in there!!

Just need to learn how and when to properly use the lock up switch now ;)

The lock up can be fun, start by using it for cruising and when you get used to flicking it on and off use it round town as well, you will be surprised how much more economical it will be,pop round for a free lesson if you want.