The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Jamesy's Billet 6765H Single Conversion ...!

Jamesy

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not too sure mate - the build itself is "proabably" capable of 730ish ... however my fuelling system will get in the way before 700hp i'd say.

we've done some tweaks to my fuelling plus got a FPR and extra bits to push it - i'd be happy with 650+ - the nearer to 700 the better but im not too greedy ... yet!!!

You should try bench it on standard fuel pressure first. So that we can all see how much the orig. fueling system is capable of flowing :) Im quit disapointed that i only managed get to 1,16bar and then my mapper call it for the day :/ I think it is capable of 650hp atleast on the standard fueling and standard fuel pressure. Enyways, good luck!!:thumbs:

Brilliant build!

I've been reading up a lot on different turbo options for power levels and this seems such a brilliant choice!

Excellent reading for when I can eventually afford to go this route myself :)

Best of luck with the mapping :D

thanx a lot mate ;)

You should try bench it on standard fuel pressure first. So that we can all see how much the orig. fueling system is capable of flowing :) Im quit disapointed that i only managed get to 1,16bar and then my mapper call it for the day :/ I think it is capable of 650hp atleast on the standard fueling and standard fuel pressure. Enyways, good luck!!:thumbs:

Yeah i want to really push it to see what we can get out of it, although its down to how safe Ryan wants to map it to against how mad i want it to be on the day!! i dont want it letting go!

this will be a good test as i dont think anyone really know exactly how much power u can run before having to change the whole fuelling system - 650-700 is the going rate i believe before it runs out of puff - the turbo itself and supporting mods will go way over 700 with a standalone fuel system......

Where are the Engine bay shots come on, dont keep us waiting?

+1 :D:d

lol, i know i know!!

i think the polished cam covers are going on now, then the modified spark plug cover and strut brace - then it will be pretty much cosmetically in place under there...

soon as i get pics i will put them up :)

Getting a TRD oil filler cap as thats the last thing left that wasnt shiney - cheers Jamie ;)

AHHHH... Jealous... cant even describe how i feel right now !!

Nice to see it all coming along so fast... maybe one day my sup will get this awesome treatment from lee..... but he might be retired by the time i save up enough haha :(

make sure you get a video of the dyno and first run on the roads... wanna see and hear that beast.

all the best dude

AHHHH... Jealous... cant even describe how i feel right now !!

Nice to see it all coming along so fast... maybe one day my sup will get this awesome treatment from lee..... but he might be retired by the time i save up enough haha :(

make sure you get a video of the dyno and first run on the roads... wanna see and hear that beast.

all the best dude

thanx Jimmy .... its amazing how a small little single conversion can snowball into bigger things without too much consideration!!

yeah will get some vids and stuff sorted, looking forward to getting it finished, then the fun can start.

save up mate or sell loads of stuff if you can :D

:D :D went down to see the car today - well fu(k my old boots i cannot believe what Lee has done with it - engine is now complete apart from strut brace and spark plug cover.

It is still so neat and tidy, totally decluttered and "proper shiney"!!

Even STARTED it up today and the noise from the exhaust was absolutely perfect for what i wanted - absolutely chuffed with it.