The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Jamesy's Billet 6765H Single Conversion ...!

Jamesy

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bear in mind these pics are taken with the car still resting a bit on the jack...you can see how high the arch is....when its droped properly they'll come in some :)

Im going to stretch some 245/35's on the front and stick my R888 295's on the rear ...jack it u on the rear a bit and see where it rubs!!

Wheels look ace, my rears are just rolled with coilovers on, I don't think you will have a problem on the rears. The fronts I had to get the late do luck wings check my garage.

So even though your tyre stuck out further than the arch it didnt rub?? did u jack the coilovers right up mate?

had a look in yuour garage, what are these do-luck wings??

nice mate, they dont hang out as much as i thought mate.

get some do-luck front wings on them bad boys.

but yeah watch them kerbs ha ha

what are the do luck front wings? never heard of them before? are they like overfenders?

The fronts dont bother me im going to stretch a 225/35 tyree on it...its the rears that im not sure what to do with.

ah right gotcha. Im not worried about the fronts though its more the rears...what do u reckon to the side on pics Rob?

lol im not sure tbo mate, its finding arches suitable for the job and can be easily flushed in.

i keep saying but nur motorsport is 110% the place to go plus his work is faultless, i think its bite the bullet thinking mate.

So even though your tyre stuck out further than the arch it didnt rub?? did u jack the coilovers right up mate?

had a look in yuour garage, what are these do-luck wings??

Look carefully my front wings are wider, all I did on the rears was roll the arches and had full geo with coilovers. Mine stick out slightly but I have no issues

Look carefully my front wings are wider, all I did on the rears was roll the arches and had full geo with coilovers. Mine stick out slightly but I have no issues

cool thanx mate - my old set up use to stick out about 2mm but it really rubbed...but that was pre coilovers :)

Depends on the tyres. some 225 will be wider than others, i find the Michelin pilot sports always seem to come up wider, 225 on the front seems far to skinny to me, braking and cornering might be compromised.

the one spictured are Federal....i'll be getting Falken FK452...not sure how they differ.

i may go 235 or 245, but i want a big stretch so just checking out different sizes :)

Edited by Jamesy (see edit history)