The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Jamesy's Billet 6765H Single Conversion ...!

Jamesy

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you got pics of your new wheels fitted? i might have missed it but im not sure?

Not arrived yet mate - they are being sent from MVP tomorrow so hopefully end of the week.

I've just put the Volks TE37's up for sale on another thread....

Once they arrive im 99% sure im going to need to sort out the rear arches to get them to fit - got a couple of people to potentially use to do it for me but want them on asap :)

NEW Wheels are on their way from MVP now!! :D

SSR SP1 - Silver with piolished lip

18x9.5 et25 - 2.5" dish

18x11 et24 - 5" dish :D

Its been a long wait but cant wait to get them now - hopefully this week - then the fun starts trying to get them to fit!! :)

I had a couple of photoshops done with these wheels on my car (in different colours) at they looked spot on :cool:

NEW Wheels are on their way from MVP now!! :D

SSR SP1 - Silver with piolished lip

18x9.5 et25 - 2.5" dish

18x11 et24 - 5" dish :D

Its been a long wait but cant wait to get them now - hopefully this week - then the fun starts trying to get them to fit!! :)

I had a couple of photoshops done with these wheels on my car (in different colours) at they looked spot on :cool:

Nice mate, bet you cant wait to get these on now eh? :D

although just in time for the crappy weather :(

Be careful dude.

Nice mate, bet you cant wait to get these on now eh? :D

although just in time for the crappy weather :(

Be careful dude.

Yeah really looking forward to seeing them mate - i hope they look as good as on the website!!!

Weather might be crap but i will clean them whenever i take it out and im getting a massive cover to pretect them when parked up :)

Good news mate :) Do yourself a favour before fitting and whilst they are spanking and new, get some Poorboys Wheel Sealant and get a good 3 coats all over every part of the wheel. It will make future cleaning much easier and give them some good protection for the crap weather ahead :)

Good news mate :) Do yourself a favour before fitting and whilst they are spanking and new, get some Poorboys Wheel Sealant and get a good 3 coats all over every part of the wheel. It will make future cleaning much easier and give them some good protection for the crap weather ahead :)

Thanks mate - this stuff:

http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/wheels-and-tyres/poorboys-wheel-sealant/prod_9.html

How do you apply it? will definitely get some if you think its worthwhile ;)

Thats the one mate. Just use a small applicator pad http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/accessories/foam-wax-applicator/prod_89.html

and apply a thin layer all over the wheel, inside and out. Then do another wheel, then come back to the first and buff it off with a microfibre. Then do the next 2 wheels. Do this 3 times on each wheel and they will have some really good protection from brake dust, grime from the road and the salt we will soon be seeing.It will also give them more gloss and make future cleaning very very easy.

Thats the one mate. Just use a small applicator pad http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/accessories/foam-wax-applicator/prod_89.html

and apply a thin layer all over the wheel, inside and out. Then do another wheel, then come back to the first and buff it off with a microfibre. Then do the next 2 wheels. Do this 3 times on each wheel and they will have some really good protection from brake dust, grime from the road and the salt we will soon be seeing.It will also give them more gloss and make future cleaning very very easy.

Ah perfect thank youmate - am popping down to see Lee soon to get some valeting bits so will add the microfibres to the list.

:thumbs:

Just been through the SSR catalogue, they have some gorgeous wheels on there.

Did you get anywhere with a car cover btw?

Yeah their selection is brilliant - i was torn between the SP1 and SP3, but always liked the WORK Miester so hopefully they will look spot on ... once we get them to fit :)

Right i've taken the plunge and ordered a new Solaris S6 from Ryan.

Heard loads of good reports about this ecu and it will bring my boost on hard and fast and keep it there.

All i need to do after that is get a paul whiffin twin scroll manifold and twin WG's but that'll have to wait til next year!!

Hoping to get the car to Ryan next week for the new ecu :D

Right i've taken the plunge and ordered a new Solaris S6 from Ryan.

Heard loads of good reports about this ecu and it will bring my boost on hard and fast and keep it there.

All i need to do after that is get a paul whiffin twin scroll manifold and twin WG's but that'll have to wait til next year!!

Hoping to get the car to Ryan next week for the new ecu :D

Might even have an increase on the 735bhp! Great news fella.

Cheers guys.

Just landed in amsterdam for stag doo so i'll have to wait til monday to see the new wheels!! :D

Cant wait for the Solaris. Should give me around 100hp more thro midrange. Probably wont add much to the 735hp but the power delivery will be much improved :)

I'm not getting the traction thing fitted yet mate - gonna get the new wheels all sorted first and then get Ryan to put the traction button in early next year :)

Or you could just have it enabled on a very loose setting, so it still allows slip, but stops it getting out of hand :)