The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Jamesy's Billet 6765H Single Conversion ...!

Jamesy

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice one mate :) looks a great bay and clearly some even better numbers to come yet, and the current ones arent exactly shabby ;)

So you must have had a good play last night after the dyno session, how are you finding the new toy? :)

wow looking stunning mate, very clean build... nice work.

does the car still have the auto kickdown function?? i bet its well lairy on the roads ha ha

The car is still with Lee til the weekend probably for a few tidy up bits and hopefully to find out how to get manu mode working!!

I'll hold my hands up and say that although i drove it back from the dyno last night i drove like a bit of a pussy :blush: .... firstly i really didn't want to kill Lee and i also quite like the car the way it looks now, not in pieces.

As Ryan said at the moment its actually pretty dangerous on the road with the power its got and the smaller rear wheels giving zero traction!

I think i need some temporary rear wheels for a month or so!! :search:

did you use the manu mode to drive when it was bpu? i never use mine not 100% confident using it... just put it in D and away you go lol. but i need to start using it if im going na-t

cant get over how nice the pulleys, belt and plenum look, they all complement each other.... clear cam cover i hope?

Polished cam covers mate - got an electric blue spark plug cover going on (cut and modified to show pulleys), and a polished/blue strut brace :)

I never used Manu mode before mate, and dont ever plan on using it now - we just need to wire it up somehow to be able to use that function for the dyno run :)

Nothing pussy about taking it easy in it mate. You know it needs wider rears and fairplay to you for respecting that. Better that than it ending in tears after the time, effort and money involved :thumbs:

Thanx mate - my thoughts exactly!!

Looking good mate - keen to see some other photos of the engine bay! Congratulations on the result :)

Yerah will take some more next time im over there, probably the wkend .... its just the orange lights in the dyno dont realy show the engine properly so no point putting anymore up from yesterday :)

Your engine bay look awesome mate. :)

What about the dyno video..did you manage to get one?

Thanks mate - didnt really get a long enough full run on the dyno to take one - i think Jamie was taking one but again i dont think the run was a full one ..... its LOUD though :D