The mkiv Supra Owners Club

iPhone 4

caseys

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what is your data usage? Roughly worked out what you upload/download a month?

Queuing up in the morning myself for mine, but switched to simplicity and getting 600 mins, unlimted texts, data for £14 month. Ok I do have to buy a sim-free handset though..

I use 100mb a month lol so it makes no difference which tarrif really and sticking with O2 is far easier than switching.

My phone should be here this evening :D I've been trying to upgrade the 3G to iOS4 but the blinking backup is taking hours so have given up till the weekend...(it's my PC not the phone).

I've also arranged a trade in with CPW @£184 so I can get shot of the old phone. So I'll stop my advert as I had no interest on here. When it's all done and dusted the upgrade will have cost me £30.

After hearing about some upgrading issues for iOS4, I thought I would be in for a long night, but it was done within 20 minutes on my 3GS, and hasn't caused a problem since.

Except now it's not compatible with my Gear4 Duo, but it still works on there, I just have to do some things manually now.

just popped into the Orange store in Preston city centre and they had (unsurprisingly) sold out. Got talking to one of the staff, and what surprised me most was that they had only received 13 phones in total. 10 x 16Gb and 3 x 32Gb. :blink:

No wonder they had sold out before 9:00 am :faint:

The O2 store had huge queues even at 11:00am, I wonder whether everyone in the queue was going to leave happy :search:

Mike

Upgraded my 3GS to iOS 4 last night, I wonder how many people will get caught out with the multitasking feature running apps in the background downloading data.

Its not completely obvious how to access running apps and shut them down :search:

Got mine, and lets say I am never going to a launch day for anything again....

My good lady just got back from an O2 store regarding her HTC and they were queueing right out of the shop for this thing.

The 2nd O2 shop had a similar massive queue.

It must be truly magnificent.

Edit: They've been queuing since 6.30am today...

Can anyone beat my queueing story with better numbers or excitement aspects?

I queued from 06:30 am and when I got to the counter i asked for my bread ration.

The guy at the counter looked confused and said "We don't sell bread. This is a mobile phone shop".

I said "I am sorry. I thought you were Yevgeny the baker and this was 18th century Moscow" and left.

Upgraded my 3GS to iOS 4 last night, I wonder how many people will get caught out with the multitasking feature running apps in the background downloading data.

Its not completely obvious how to access running apps and shut them down :search:

My thoughts are the same as well :D I'm not to bothered about having the multitasking, wish i could turn it off :(