The mkiv Supra Owners Club

iPhone 4

caseys

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having read a bit more about it I am less impressed than I was initially. Screen looks lush but beyond that...

What I do like about it, and the same goes for Apple in general, is how integrated and polished stuff like ibooks and most other apps are. The Android stuff just isn't there yet which is probably down to there being no single driving ideology like there is at Apple.

If you're not a tinkerer and you don't mind paying for apps etc then yes I think integration and simplicity the apple model has going for it.

I'll be upgrading because I'm out of contract, so I may as well, then can pass my 3gs onto the Missus then sell the 3G I previously gave her.

If you want something you can tinker with no doubt android based or palmOs based phones. Or try jailbreaking, never done it for mine as I've not found the need. Again like someone above I use to tinker, tweak, tune and exploit any gadget I had. Now my job fills that appetite more than enough :) so I just want some simplicity (and dare I say elegance) outside of work. Yeah it's a little bit of a shiny toy, but probably the only gadget I have that's form just as much as it is function.

What I am very very surpised at is that apple shares have lost $5 today, I bet they'll be a lot higher at next profit announcements. If I could buy shares easily I'd get some as they're at I think a trough.

Roll on June 24th :)

I will be pre ordering on the 15th on O2 and seeing what deal they can do to bundle an iPad with it...

My 3G is out of contract so I've been waiting for this. Though the HTC Desire is tempting I can't be arsed to leave iTunes etc having converted over to it...

Black 32Gb should suffice...can't see the need for 64Gb as I never do films or videos...

Glad it's a bit smaller as it was too big (like most smartphones).

OMG, OMG!!!!1!! IT DOES VIDEO CALLING!!!7! I MUST GO OUT AND BUY THREE IMMEDIATELY THIS WILL CHANGE MY LIFE!

WORLD'S FIRST FOR APPLE!!1 NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE!!!

...except on my Sony Ericsson Z1010 in 2003, and that was over 3G too.

OMG, OMG!!!!1!! IT DOES VIDEO CALLING!!!7! I MUST GO OUT AND BUY THREE IMMEDIATELY THIS WILL CHANGE MY LIFE!

WORLD'S FIRST FOR APPLE!!1 NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE!!!

...except on my Sony Ericsson Z1010 in 2003, and that was over 3G too.

Palm Pilot... 1996... it's taken a while to got to this key moment in history, I for one am in awe and will order as many as it takes to make myself look awesome.

After my mr's i-phone caned my HTC touch pro2 at everything last night and after none of my photo's came out as anything more than smeary blobs because there is no flash I will look at upgrading to something a bit quicker in the not too distant future.

Off topic slightly. I was in the O2 arena yesterday and every other person in there had i-phones. The place was crammed full with 23000 people. At an average value of £400 only 1 in 8 people there had to have one for there to be £1,000,000's worth of i-phones to be in one place??? Thats mental.