The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My new Summer Pastime (mountain bike)

Matt H

(You can probably tell it's a slow morning for me)

If anyone's interested in bikes, I decided to get buy a new one last weekend and get into recreational cycling over summer.

I was torn between the best looking bike (the one I originally intended to get), which has a lovely blue metalic frame and white rims and what was the best spec bike for my budget. I ended up going for spec as it rode much better, but I have to say I wish It came in another colour! :D

Looks nice mate, im also a keen mountain biker.

my 2004 Kona

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii250/mattcelicasr/photo-19.jpg

Very stealth! How much did that one set you back? Looks like you're short arse too with the hight of you seat! :D :p

I used to be a mountain biker back in the day, but i changed to the "dark side" a few years back .....

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f127/kingy06/HPIM1746-1.jpg

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f127/kingy06/6354074892a9715997741l.jpg

There's about £1300 in that wee bmx. My old one was reaching on £1800 :wtf:

Jesus! That's a lot of money!

Very stealth! How much did that one set you back? Looks like you're short arse too with the hight of you seat! :D :p

Haha :p no im not a short arse, I had to put the seat post down to get my bike in the back of may car. Just picked it up from the bike shop after getting the brake fluid changed.

Haha :p no im not a short arse, I had to put the seat post down to get my bike in the back of may car. Just picked it up from the bike shop after getting the brake fluid changed.

:D

my last mountain bike was a santa Cruz Superlight... £3400... now have a Santa Cruz Blur XC - :)

Jesus, that's expensive.

In to mountain biking too. I ride a kona kula.

Im lucky in that my new house is 5 minutes from some great single track and a purpose built course at cannock chase (follow the dog).

Haven't been out much though as im concentrating on the road cycling.

My 'ride to work on wet days' bike is a 2005 Kona Dawgmatic. (Putting it on ebay soon if anyone's interested!)

Normally though, my Giant XTC Alliance1 with the mixed ally and carbon frame is my bike of choice.

Want to get to llandegla at some point - looks like some serious fun to be had there.