The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fast and the furious

supramc32

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haahha no, I'm ok. Just checking the status of this sale every few hours.

I've been in contact with the Seller and she very kindly gave me first refusal. However, I have told her that if an offer comes along before I return home, to go with it.

Part of the problem is that I got the original vendor down to £3,800 before I got gazzumped by the OP who paid £4,400, so for that reason coupled with the new scuffs to the alloys I'm reluctant to part with cash for the asking price.

We'll see what happens.

yes me and nos have spoke he has first offer on the car, i no i am going to lose a small amount just not to much wanting around £4000, as for scuff to alloy, the alloys already have few marks and i scufft the same alloy slighty,twice, its not major, also added a steering wheel to replace nasty painted blue one, freshend up dash added dials and had central locking sorted out. I have 3 interested at mo first one to offer around £4000 will get the car :)

:cool:

Don't forget--I got a quote of £1,000 MINIMUM to fix heater matrix.

as reply in text, guy can get me part for £62 pound its time consumin for then anything for the fix, but it aint bothered me and aint effecting the car in anyway. my jeep had that problem last year and cost no where near that!!

cant lose £1400 in 3 weeks ad be gutted :search:

were u aware of the probelm before u offered previous owner £3800?

just he had it in listing.

thanx anyway

I heard peeps on here that do it for 500... its not the part is cause all the dssh has to come out

yeah ive heard u have to take dash out, parts fairly cheap, just doesnt bother me as the heater works and blows air out just not boiling so im just leaving it as its something that didnt stop me wanting the car, car runs like a dream! cars worth around what i want for it so im holding out for around £4000 think it might be going on ebay this month.

I love this car and I love the original film too. I'd have it in a heart beat cash willing of course. I just thinks it's a shame when people splash their wad on doing them up only to leave a n/a lump in it - that's the only let down for me. Man I should sell my single lol !

I love this car and I love the original film too. I'd have it in a heart beat cash willing of course. I just thinks it's a shame when people splash their wad on doing them up only to leave a n/a lump in it - that's the only let down for me. Man I should sell my single lol !

Lol I bet you don't

Ahhhh bingo

there you go nos stop the bubbling and buy the bloody car, it works now

haha i know! well chuft ,, guy next door is awesum with cars ex subi tech, now vw audi hes took the battery out of the door bell now lol as im a pest ;)

told nos there, so its his if he wants it .... if not i do have other people interested but they need to sell there car first:Pling:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.