Fast and the furious

supramc32

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting rid so soon ?

hey steve, yeah thinking of selling, few reasons mainly, i just cant park the car, bonnets huge!!!!:( i scuft the same wheel twice in 1 week, its sitting out front unused pretty much all week, also the boot is a problem no space, just not deep enough, also cant get the seat forward enough to get sports bag in back... i just jumpt into buying it as fell for the looks, loved the colour and enjoyed the ATTENTION ,hehe..also i do get bored easly hehe ..must say though cars mint and looks great outside mine lol someone will love it im sure

:)

NOZ, you need this car!

Now, me and the mad Irishman got to rip apart the block... and replace the piston rings you fried.

[closes bonnet of car]

[forum cheers in agreement]

slight edit and a free bump ................... i think we all know where this car is going anyway lol

NOZ, you need this car!

Now, me and NOZ got to rip apart the block... and replace the piston rings you fried.

[closes bonnet of car]

[forum cheers in agreement]

Ha ha..! I can't get enough of teh F&F quotes...!

NOS now you can get it for an even cheaper price with the scuffed wheels which you can then put it towards similar wheels as the original F&F supra..!

Good luck..!

Ha ha..! I can't get enough of teh F&F quotes...!

NOS now you can get it for an even cheaper price with the scuffed wheels which you can then put it towards similar wheels as the original F&F supra..!

Good luck..!

you mean the alloys ive just bought :D a set of racing hart M5s , i have sourced a set of 19"s but rubber is just to expensive for 19"s

Also looking for close to £4000/4400 I paid

£ 4400 3 weeks ago and added a new steering wheel and hub costing close to £ 100 and bought couple of trim bits for interior and painted dash and added the dials and fixed the central locking relay so cars all ready to go.. As it's just sitting there :( and i'm using my pedal bike as it's just to big to drive and not risking scuffing alloy again! :(

|.....Overnight.......................|.|\

|........PARTS FROM........-....|.|||";,__,

|_...__...JAPAN_______=====|.|_|..|...|

"'(@)'(@)""'''''''"'''''''l''/(@)(@)*****(@)"

---------------------------------------

lets see if this works

EDIT* haha it worked lol......................... sorry i am playing again :blush:

NOS your genitals must be quivering in anticipation! :)

Haahha no, I'm ok. Just checking the status of this sale every few hours.

I've been in contact with the Seller and she very kindly gave me first refusal. However, I have told her that if an offer comes along before I return home, to go with it.

Part of the problem is that I got the original vendor down to £3,800 before I got gazzumped by the OP who paid £4,400, so for that reason coupled with the new scuffs to the alloys I'm reluctant to part with cash for the asking price.

We'll see what happens.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.