The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fast and the furious

supramc32

for sale is my supra manual, fast and the furious look alike ;)

As most will be aware i only just got the car a couple of weeks ago, its a great car and gets alot of attention, but im struggling to drive it, its just TOO BIG im struggle parking it need something abit smaller, ideally 5 doors! struggling to get my work stuff in without the extra doors and ive basically got no boot room for my sports equiptment! :(

Anyway, the car is a 3 litre non turbo , standard engine

about 88-89k, it had has had £5,000 spent on it last year,orange paint job, F AND F decal, bomex body kit, spoiler, full exhaust system, and alloys etc.... I have just added a new commando go kart style steering wheel and added some TRD supra white dials, cars taxed and moted until aug 2010 but would add a new mot if new owner prefered, as car runs like a dream!

The car has some paper work with it, and also has a car 1 alarm and imobb, its got remote central locking with spare key.

The car is in excellent condition! :)

car reads in km still and is limited to 110km , it has a heads up display that reads in mph, and lights up green, looks great.

car has a full 5zigen system exhaust with muffler in so sounds decent not over the top though,

The car is FANTASTIC and turns heads everywhere i go, its brill, its pretty much faultless apart from the heater blowing warm air not hot, not noticed my self but previous owner told me about it ..NOW SORTED!! WAS A CLIP ON THE HEATER LINKAGE THAT WAS MISSING!! WE HAVE HEAT :)

Interior is in good condition no rips or anything, clean inside just painted console and dash grey/silver! new white gaitor and knob, also has a

double din touch screen dvd player and remote. has upgraded front and rear speakers.

just paid £4400 cash about 3 weeks ago, and added new steering wheel and hub last week. £90 ..have the old one still with car

open to sensible offers please

im around the north east in newcastle just of a1

heres the pics

pm if interested

thanx all :)

sherrie

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dropped NOS a pm, didn't he decide to go ahead and modify his White one more? Anyway, nice car, good luck with the sale

thanx :)

unsure never heard anything from him, he was really gutted, i was tempted to offer him it after it all came out i had bought it as i wasnt too fust about the car and he was well into it.

well all his if he wants it :)

I really wasnt expecting to like this but those last two pictures look great :thumbs:

NOS is going to be one happy chappy :D

thanx! yeah looks its alot to take in close up looks brill

yeah guess he might get his f n f hehe

NOS! Where is he? :D

I fear he bought that Jet ski and has failed to return home on it.

He hasn't been online since the 6th.

No reason why the Op cannot Pm him about the sale though :)

ATTENTION

NOS is high in the spainish mountains with very limited Internet access.

However this has come to my attention and should the seller wish to sell the vehicle she knows who to PM.

NOS returns home on Sunday 13th.

My mental image now :

Nos standing tall wearing a sombrero with an adrenaline inspired vigour. Knowing his time "has come". That now is his moment. I imagine him riding across Europe on horseback to collect what is rightfully his. Knowing that the moons have come into line and made this happen for him.

My mental image now :

Nos standing tall wearing a sombrero with an adrenaline inspired vigour. Knowing his time "has come". That now is his moment. I imagine him riding across Europe on horseback to collect what is rightfully his. Knowing that the moons have come into line and made this happen for him.

haha u sound like a poet ;) and dont u no it

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.