The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Volk Fast Street/Drag setup

JamieP

SOLD

Selling my drag setup, amazing grip, i get no wheelspin on the street what so ever with this setup.

Rear Volk 17" with Mickey thompson ET Streets 275/50/17

Front Volk 18" with Pzero's 245/35/18

These wheels clear my huge brembos with ease, i have done a 10.5 1/4 with this setup, looks the buisiness imo.:cool:

£ collected and go pull off a great time at suprapod!

Those look really well in gunmetal! Those mickey thompson sound like they can take some stick! :D

Certainly can, im going to run et streets on my new wheels, i have them on my other drag wheels as well.

These not sold yet Jamie?

Had a few offers but they all want delivery and i cant be arsed tbh, rather somebody just picked them up

I have been asked to hold them for a few weeks by a couple of members now, no rush to sell, they will go.

Certainly can, im going to run et streets on my new wheels, i have them on my other drag wheels as well.

Your not going to run the ET Streets on the road are you dude??? The street radials are just about legal the ET's will get you knicked, thats why they wont let you run them at TOTB or the HKS series.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.