The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Im Speechless!!

Lacoste82

When ever you think the world cant surprise you anymore, well, then it does!

How do they ever come to those conclusions....:search:

No wonder the world is full of ignorant morans, these people breed them:(

read and weep:

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=18794&page=3

Question....how did you chance upon this fine find of a forum? Please say you spotted it linked in comic delight as we've found it on here??

Question....how did you chance upon this fine find of a forum? Please say you spotted it linked in comic delight as we've found it on here??

Narh....was ofcourse looking for a replacement to my former congregation, they burned down our church, as they thought apocalypse was near - It wasnt and i was late as always...so, long story short, these guys looked liked someone who could take ever where the others left of. And who knows, with a little luck, maybe they will throw a barbeque aswell, in a couple of years...:innocent:

Shh!!!!!! I want to see more outrage!

The Terms of Service say it all though ;)

I love this bit: "By reading this, you hereby agree to grant Landover an unrestricted and permanent ownership and right to any material on any computer you own or operate, and any computers connected to any networks you may have access to, legally or illegally."