The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Im Speechless!!

Lacoste82

It's true, each crunchy shell hides a soft chewy dose of the ghey, eat them at your own risk... I had a Malteaser once and ended up being the lead singer of Hot Chocolate :( I had to eat 12 Milky Way bars to get back.

It's a crazy world.

This evening while I was expressing a high degree of intense revulsion at my own nakedness in the shower, the Holy Spirit came upon me and told me to write to all of you about the dangers of these nefarious little candies!

ffs :(

Do you suppose that's what satan told Eve in the garden? "Come on, it's just an apple! Try it!"

I WILL NOT have ANYBODY eating Skittles around me, for they could launch into a crazed gay frenzy at any moment and start raping me!

Skittles are the devil's food!

Wow, I'm all for freedom of speech and all that, but like WOW... CHILL the f....out!

Astoundingly funny! If it wasn't a real forum, I would've easily have thought it was a piss take, as they can't really be thinking that. Can they?! :blink:

The term "Original Fruit" is splattered across the top of the packaging, which is homosexual code language for "virgin testicles."

:rlol:

It would be nice to have an alternative to all this secular candy for a change. I have no reservations about putting JESUS in my mouth!

However He looks of dark-skinned. We really should try to avoid promoting the image that He was some kind of unwashed colored rapper with His robe hanging down off His righteous behind.

Yeah, this guy has to be on more chemicals than anybody else on the planet... and I for one would like to say..'fnaaar, snigger..snigger'

Dude, this forum is epic.

They cannot be serious surely? Im going to sign up I think and make some kind of Troll statement like

"i've been given this yellow car by my true christian father in all of his christian faith, but the yellow car attracts blacks and gays, what should jesus do?"

..or something :D

Even in this day and age........

......isn't it amazing that people still like to feel offended rather than seeing the humour in life!

It's NOT a real site, people!!!! It's supposed to be a parody. The whole thing was set up as a joke.

Even in this day and age........

......isn't it amazing that people still like to feel offended rather than seeing the humour in life!

It's NOT a real site, people!!!! It's supposed to be a parody. The whole thing was set up as a joke.

Shh!!!!!! I want to see more outrage!

The Terms of Service say it all though ;)

The Landover Baptist Church is a complete work of fiction. It is a satire/parody.

Too many really hilarious quotes to choose from, but now it's sexist!

Originally Posted by SavedSinceIwas12 View Post

Why would I drive one of those? I don't have a license, Those are only for men, Ladies don't drive.

Sorry, I didn't realize you were a lowly female. Yes, it is best to leave driving up to the menfolk. We don't need any empty-headed females zooming around crashing into stuff.

:blink:

Well, when you've got the likes of the Westboro Baptist Church and all the other ridiculous, hateful xtian cults, it wouldn't surprise me in the least if some of those comments were real.

Dude, this forum is epic.

They cannot be serious surely? Im going to sign up I think and make some kind of Troll statement like

"i've been given this yellow car by my true christian father in all of his christian faith, but the yellow car attracts blacks and gays, what should jesus do?"

..or something :D

Please do - Tell them that you are considering paiting it "Skittles red", in your attempt to keep, atleast the blacks away..lol:d

Maybe theyre racist side more dominating than there homofobia....:blink: