The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Stubby Aerial ( S2000 Type )

supra steveo

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what i intend to is put a thread on the entension bar and a nut, then to mod the bracket it will just put a hole in the top of the bracket so the extension will fit through , then whenits all fited the antenna base will fit on the bottom of the extension bar without stress ©

this is my design :D :p but people on the first group buy can use this info to mod there kits if they so wish :D either that or send the extension bar and bracket back to me ...... well thats if your not happy with the mk1 design

So the bracket's going to have to be about an inch longer since it will be attaching further up?

I think i'll just send it back to you. Could you PM me your address please?

well i managed to get a few of the extension bars in to be modded and this is what they will look like, only problem is i will be away after today on a exhibition in Liverpool for a week then straight after i am on a driving instructors course for 2 weeks ............... I know they want me to teach people how to drive :rlol:

i dropped yours off today Glenn to be be modded and i need another bar made up the one i just took the picture of will be going to the laser guy soon so he can make the bracket to fit , i missed him today as he shut at 12:00 and i picked up the extension at 13:00 was gutted

well i managed to get a few of the extension bars in to be modded and this is what they will look like, only problem is i will be away after today on a exhibition in Liverpool for a week then straight after i am on a driving instructors course for 2 weeks ............... I know they want me to teach people how to drive :rlol:

Looks OK, very similar to my idea ;):) I'm assuming you are suggesting they use the bottom part of the original aerial too when fitting so that the rear wing is sandwiched between the two when tightened?

right guys, just done the test fit and its awesome , so ive put all the extension bars in to be modded now and the bracket is sorted too, i will be back at the end of the month to pick these up as i am about to start my course :( am brickin it

All the best with the course and will be after one of these when you start the new group buy please mate.

Looks good by the way! :cool:

Cheers.

Pete :)

is there anyone off this list wanting on the 2nd group buy ? as soon as ive sorted this small issue out with the parts on the first group buy i will start this one off

1. jody t

2. dive_popo

3. Suprastar 3000

4. m_life

5. SupraD06

6. sakey

7. Bewst

8. bobapple

9. seamybaby

10. magictorch

11. dani_r

12. mrgee2jz