The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Stubby Aerial ( S2000 Type )

supra steveo

lol yeah thats right they will probably be in the post on the weekend

Awesome mate :)

Do you just make up this information on the fly?

The fees are only incurred if you are not confirmed, or if the person you are sending the money to is not confirmed.

I'm yet to be hit with any fees and I never keep any money in my paypal account.

I'm confirmed and so are many people I send money to the only thing that differs is which option you select depicts who pays the fee the sender or the receiver

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted by Matt H

blah blah blah ...... please correct me if I'm wrong though.

You're wrong.

'correct me' would mean tell me what the correct answer is. You're in a whole lodda fail there Jamesy.

lol

right guys i dont mind this thread being bumped but can we keep the bickering down please lol

Sorry Steve,

:bump:

update ive managed to get half of the brackets bent ( right pain) and ive dropped my drill and snapped the drill bit and the drill has packed in now too so i will send them out like this, i will probably start sending them out tomorrow if i get the time if not i am going to bang a days leave in and take them in to town to do this at the main post office there

can we start a list for the pre drilled version :D

1. Suprastar 3000

1. Suprastar 3000

2. Jamesy

sorry mate but id want one just ready to be fitted please - dont wanna be messing with drilling and bending as my car is on a very short time scale now and cant take up more of Lee's time :)