The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Stubby Aerial ( S2000 Type )

supra steveo

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will take one, £50 to [email protected], is that right?

yes mate thats right do it by personal payment as soon as you have paid i will put you on the first GB and religate some one to the second GB ( mainly the people who havent got back to me )

il sort you the payment out monday is that ok i should be out of hospital by then please save me one

that will be fine fella :thumbs: hope your doing ok too

Payment sent, thanks for the effort you are obviously putting into this.

Cheers

Neil

yes mate thats right do it by personal payment as soon as you have paid i will put you on the first GB and religate some one to the second GB ( mainly the people who havent got back to me )

that will be fine fella :thumbs: hope your doing ok too

update -

: S2000 antenna's are here fresh from the US :D

: Extension bars will be ready by wednesday , but i will probably get them on the weekend because i will be down south (due to work)

:amplified base are here

:brackets are here

think i will go out and get a center punch so i can drill the holes in the brackets and make it all neat

cheers mate what i am going to do is wait till i get the entension bars then measure out the holes before i drill them instead of doing a couple of holes on the bracket so it should be a straight forward fit

come on guys any one else want one of these ? need to get more on the group buy so i can pay for all the extension bars and postage

On the first picture of the aerial itself is there a way of having the aluminium fitting blend with the mast rather than a chamfer cutting in narrower?

Is there enough thread to take out the chamfer part myself (got a lathe) and blend?

Cheers

Money sent

cheers fella

Hey can you pm me where to paypal the money il send it as gift and how much.

PM'ed

On the first picture of the aerial itself is there a way of having the aluminium fitting blend with the mast rather than a chamfer cutting in narrower?

Is there enough thread to take out the chamfer part myself (got a lathe) and blend?

Cheers

?? not quite sure i follow you here bud

Aluminium base part (circled) has a chamfer leading to the base of the aerial mast itself. If this is turned down then is there still enough thread left for the mast part to hold. I'm looking for a better blend with the aerial mast from the aluminium bit rather than the chamfered step shown :)