The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Release your inner nerd!

Cerikbok

Okay, so I have been a gamer ever since I was very little. I figured this being a forum of upstanding moral and spotless reputation I would ask if there were any other avid gamers on here. I mostly split my time between WoW and Xbox 360. I do play on the US WoW servers though, I know quite a few people from the UK that do as well. How about any of you fine young lads (or lasses in the rare case)?

I play xbox 360, still have the arcade after selling my elite one so phew:D

Im into stealth games and open world games...i like

Splinter cell (my fav!!)

Just cause 2

Gta iv

Tenchu

ive recently seen, red dead redemption, and it looks awesome, set in usa 1911, i want call of duty modern warefare 2, but ill get that later on

I play xbox 360, still have the arcade after selling my elite one so phew:D

Im into stealth games and open world games...i like

Splinter cell (my fav!!)

Just cause 2

Gta iv

Tenchu

ive recently seen, red dead redemption, and it looks awesome, set in usa 1911

Agh, my 360 bit the dust last week with the constant Open Tray error. I have gotten to indulge myself in so many single player games this deployment. Splinter Cell: Conviction was dare I say my favorite SC yet (perfect blend of stealth and action). I can't wait to delve into Red Dead Redemption when I get home to my other functioning Xbox next month!

I might, maybe, possibly fall into this category ...

I've been gaming since the days of battery operated pong machines (they took about 4 x D size batteries). I own: -

PS1, PS2, PS3, Xbox, Xbox 360, GameCube, GameGear, Atari Lynx, NDS, Gameboy, Master System, GameGear + TV Adaptor, DELL XPS M1710 Gaming Laptop, Self-Built Gaming PC with lots of shiney bits

My time is primarily dedicated to WoW too. I run one of the biggest guilds on the EU Zenedar server :p. But I try to fit in some console time inbetween with the likes of Battlefield and recently finished Dante's Inferno ...

... Oh, and I've worked for EA for the past 10 years :innocent:

Cheers, J

Xbox 360 for me. Im a moderator on a gaming community, and also registered up to a few others.

Mostly play MW2 or WaW...Used to play nothing other than left for dead, but once left for dead 2 came out it killed it.

I used to be a Hardcore WoW player but quit around a year ago when it all went downhill... (casuals and arenas ftl...). I also play BF2 (PC), and at the moment Red Dead Redemption on XBOX 360. I play a few offline games as well such as God of War 3, GTA (nostalgia!), Heavy Rain and Alan Wake.

Xbox 360 for me. Im a moderator on a gaming community, and also registered up to a few others.

Mostly play MW2 or WaW...Used to play nothing other than left for dead, but once left for dead 2 came out it killed it.

What are the chances of getting a mention of my website on your comunity? :)

PC gamer here. FPS stuff mainly, currently into B:BC2.

I might, maybe, possibly fall into this category ...

I've been gaming since the days of battery operated pong machines (they took about 4 x D size batteries). I own: -

PS1, PS2, PS3, Xbox, Xbox 360, GameCube, GameGear, Atari Lynx, NDS, Gameboy, Master System, GameGear + TV Adaptor, DELL XPS M1710 Gaming Laptop, Self-Built Gaming PC with lots of shiney bits

My time is primarily dedicated to WoW too. I run one of the biggest guilds on the EU Zenedar server :p. But I try to fit in some console time inbetween with the likes of Battlefield and recently finished Dante's Inferno ...

... Oh, and I've worked for EA for the past 10 years :innocent:

Cheers, J

And I thought I was an experienced gamer, I have been living a lie this whole time!! Too bad most of you are on EU servers :(

Agh, my 360 bit the dust last week with the constant Open Tray error. I have gotten to indulge myself in so many single player games this deployment. Splinter Cell: Conviction was dare I say my favorite SC yet (perfect blend of stealth and action). I can't wait to delve into Red Dead Redemption when I get home to my other functioning Xbox next month!

This one was far to easy, the skills were fantastic dont get me wrong, but the old skool ones just used to get me fustrated so much! which was good becuase it got the brain going:D I completed conviciton in 2 days trying to do it slowly:S old ones used to take like 1 week to finish:D

I play PC games mostly (EQ2, Left4Dead series, Stalker mostly). I have a 360 but mostly just play old school games like shinobi and SF2 on it.

I cleared out my loft the weekend before last and spent quite a bit of time playing my Amiga CD32 and Sega saturn, even found a clunky old Atari lynx up there. :)

I wouldn't class myself as an avid gamer by any stretch, but I've recently bought a PS3 in order to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2. That led on to my buying Guitar Hero Metallica (SO addictive!) and a few others. I love Need For Speed Shift, too - I even bought the wheel for it!

Good stuff.

PC gamer here. I tend to go through phases but at the mo playing bad company 2. My PC really doesn't like it though, latency keeps going through the roof. Played MW 1 & 2 but gave up on 2 because of the lobby system. Also play Dragon Age, Dungeons and Dragons Online (DDO) on the US servers as they have free to play and Need for Speed when I'm in the mood. Used to play WoW and Everquest2 but got bored of them.

Oh and not to mention my work is testing MMo's :)

What are the chances of getting a mention of my website on your comunity? :)

No problem sir. I'll talk to the admin just to make sure its cool (they can be rather strict at times) but i'll do my best.

Whats the website? PM me if you prefer. :)

Got red dead redemption todat on xbox, im facinated with it to say the least, real cool graphics, going out into the wild on the horse, you get attacked by kyotees (spelling?) skin animals alive for the skin and meat, really well done game, graphics are top notch