The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TT for my N/A Aero

Cerikbok

Well folks, once I return from Iraq I will be coming to the end of my service with the USAF (at least for now) and I will be forced to sell my beloved N/A Aerotop. Put way more into the car than I probably should have, but the obsession calls. That being said I still have never driven a TT at all and I would like the opportunity before I leave.

In reality I will probably be swapping someone for a non-BPU TT as the price on N/A's is rather low. Of course there will be cash your way, plus all the goodies I have in my garage. Just putting out a feeler, anyone interested? Check my garage for pics/info and PM for more details.

Basic Rundown-

94 N/A Auto Aero Silver

90k Km

17" Volk Chellenge Wheels (being refurbed atm so we can discuss the color of your liking)

Bomex big mouth front

Genuine Bomex Skirts w Genuine VS Spats

De-spoilered and holes covered (Have a TRD and VS spoiler also)

Cobra recliners

2nd Decat

HKS Super Dragger

Re-painted Dash in Gunmetal

Refurbed Calipers in Gunmetal

You got the wheels ok then matey?

Sure did, the bodyshop is still waiting to do them as my bumper is still in limbo (grrrrr). Once they get it then the car gets done in one go which is a great opportunity for the buyer to get whatever color they want!! Thanks again for the clean sale!

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.