The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Superb weather!

JamieP

Unlucky you lot stuck ar work:p

Just been out for a tear about in the supra, gonna have a spot of lunch then might take a dip in the pool:d:p

Would be even better if you was cruising the waves on a power boat :p

Might Have to get my Yamaha 1200cc Waverunner into action now :eyebrows:

I spent the whole day out in my car yesterday and had an amazing time... bit burnt now though.

Tomorrow I'm off to Essex to drive some classic Fords :D

Can I have your job please :D

I have to admit it is a beautiful day, though I am happy to be in my air conditioned office, I was out pretty much all day yesterday & I LOVED IT!

I was getting slightly worried if the Supra was going to over heat with this heat & getting into the car was like getting off a plane on holiday! :D

Hmm... can I ask what you do Jamie? Seems like your living the cool side of life right now. :)

It's not his house.

He stays in nice county hotels then leaves without paying...

They are a notorious pair :D

Nah its not my house, the wifes parents house, they only live in the next road and we pretty much live here in the summer, its only them in the house so plenty of room for us.:)
Coincidence this the same place where the Ferrari F40 & other lush motors are? You must sleep in the garage :D

Unlucky you lot stuck ar work:p

Just been out for a tear about in the supra, gonna have a spot of lunch then might take a dip in the pool:d:p

I will just keep slogging away at work for Edf to make sure the engineers are working their buts off so your heated pool does not go cold :(