The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Im a dad!

L18msy

its a fantastic feeling becoming a dad congrats on your new edition pal BUT please for gods sake sort your hair out:

I was due to get the mop sorted but the baby decided to come out earlier on that day,i have re-arranged to get it done this Friday just for you. I will keep you updated :D. Thanks for all the comments and i am started to understand the sleepless night comments now.:baby::yawn:

I was due to get the mop sorted but the baby decided to come out earlier on that day,i have re-arranged to get it done this Friday just for you. I will keep you updated :D. Thanks for all the comments and i am started to understand the sleepless night comments now.:baby::yawn:

What sleepless nights? :p

When we first got her home she would feed every 4 hours on the dot, even through the night. The great thing was that we were up, fed, changed and burped in around 20-25 mins. She would fall asleep straight away too so we were only getting up for 30 mins max per feed.

Now she cluster feeds towards 11pm and then when she falls asleep the earliest she is up is 6-7am. Longest she has slept was 9.20 till 8.15 :D

Yeah, I'm sure she will get you into a pattern soon enough ;)

All fantastic bud, no worries at all anymore. It's just like she has always been here :)

Are you guys home? Other than being tired, everything going well?

Yeah, I'm sure she will get you into a pattern soon enough ;)

All fantastic bud, no worries at all anymore. It's just like she has always been here :)

Are you guys home? Other than being tired, everything going well?

They got home Friday evening. The little un was kept in for a few days as she was hooked up to an antibiotic drip and they wanted to keep an eye on her as she was premature and pretty small. She has been guzzling the milk down so she must be ok.

Angela has been brilliant apart from a seriously bruised undercarriage. I just cant get into my head im a dad now:)