The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Clean & tidy 1995 Silver NA auto, 86k - £2950

Dave_SZ-R

Hi all,

I bought this Supra recently when I spotted it on PH only 5 miles from my postcode. Long story short, I viewed it and was surprised at its condition- very clean and virtually stock ( http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=217607 ). I wasnt looking to buy another Supra, but it was just irresistible in this lovely unmolested condition. The only aftermarket parts are:

-Motoria cat-back exhaust system

-ASA W21 18 inch alloy wheels (several mm tread left on all tyres)

-Visual Performance dials

The car is a 1995 M-reg with 87k on the clock (although youd never guess that it had done these miles). Drives faultlessly, engine and autobox are super-smooth. The car is MOTd until August and Taxed until July- it had NO ADVISORIES at last MOT. I cannot emphasise how much this car needs to be viewed and driven.

There are some imperfections in the paint on the rear bumper just underneath the rear lights. I couldnt get them to show in the pics, so you do have to look for them! Other than that there is a tiny area that has been touched up on the side of the car behind the rear arch which looks like a parking scuff (Ive pointed this out in the pic).

Ive gone and bought another toy now (MX5- dont laugh!) so the Supra is surplus to requirements. Im after £2700 for the car, although I am open to offers.

Some pics:

Touched up area is visible at the rear of the wheelarch:

The car isnt advertised anywhere else yet, I would like this to go to a club member if possible. A great first Supra, runabout or project base for someone. Any questions please dont hesitate to ask. :)

Forgot to mention-

The car is fitted with a Cat 1 Toad alarm with two (working!) key fobs:

It locks the doors when youve been in the car for a set period of time, and it closes the leccy windows when you lock it too- dont know if this is a standard feature on Toad alarms?

It also comes with clear front indicators for those who dont like the orange ones:

mx5 :limp:

The wee Mazda is a weapon! Coilovers, anti-roll bars, lightweight wheels, exhaust etc. Have to say I call them hairdressers' cars too, but Ive got one now so cant really do that anymore...

Forgot to mention a couple of things about the car, and thought Id give it a weekend bump:

The car comes with afew spare bits unfitted:

-Rear bumper from my previous Supra, in good nick.

-Veilside rear spats, afew scrapes on the underside but in good nick.

-10 inch boxed sub and amp (both good quality, not up on my sounds but can check & give details to interested members)

-Spare aeriel motor (again from my previous Supra).

Its also fitted with a Kenwood headunit and boot mounted 6-CD changer, and an Ipod connector.

Only after £2750 ono. :)

Nice car this,cant believe at this price its still here

Totally agreed, I think itll go as soon as its viewed though- needs to be seen in the metal!

Ill come down to £2700 for club members. :) A steal for a car in this condition!

• 2 weeks later...
Well done with the sale Dave,Johan seems a genuine chap...What are you after this time?

Its the girlfriends' 1.4 Seat Arosa for the mo, as were moving to London in the next couple of months and cant justify a big, thirsty car (Supra!). Would like an S2000, but theyre still too expensive. Might hold off for a year and pick up a clean early one before next summer. :cool: Love the Vtec noise with a good exhaust and the top down!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.