The mkiv Supra Owners Club

UK Spec 6 Speed Manual

nikbiomed

How comes your project supra's been put up for sale mate?

Also i cant get the TT engine etc now so its a no go mate! :(

Suprised your Uk hasn't gone yet! for a manual its cheap!

Have you spoken to Weserkic i think it is, he's always on the look out for uk's!

Time and money has been spent on this car I can tell you. Also we all know that this is the ultimate collectors car, regardless of colour/condition/mileage. I recon that this car will increase in value as years pass, if kept in good condition that is.

Thanks for the update Rob boi, sorry we could not work something out as it was looking very promising at one stage. Good luck to you though mate, with whatever you do.

This car now has an offer on from the Continent (NO SUPRISE THERE) so it could be that we will loose yet another bit of our british history.

• 1 month later...
150k miles is high though - but it's still the holy-grail for many buyers.

It really is not that high. If the motor has been cared for and had all the correct servicing, fluids etc, then it has had less than half its life. Chris Wilson used to service a UK Supra and it had 300K on it, years ago, AFAIK it is still going strong. In stock form I predict some cars will make the 500K in years to come. The 2JZGTE is a legendary motor. Look what the USA guys have to do to them before they let go.

As for body work, so far the MKIV does not rot. At MOT time I saw two three year old cars that looked like rust buckets. The MOT tester said my car looked in better condition and could pass for a three to four year old car, that's on an M plate.

Good luck with the sale.

i bought this car and i am wery pleased with the car :) i drove it home from kidderminster to norway 2100 miles and it ran like a charm :) used around 0.9 to 1.1 liter a 6miles so wery pleased :)

thanx nic

Thanks for the feadback bud, it was nice meeting you guys too. I hope you had a great holiday on your way back home.

Keep in touch and get me some pics of the car when you have finished it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.