The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Blackpool in the premiership

TopgunTT

Yeah i was one of the unlucky spectators to :(, the best team won on the day, hats off to them and good luck in the prem. ;)

Not making excuses, but as soon as boothroyd went of in the first 15mins, our game was up, as he's our focal point and everything goes thro him !

Watch out the prem. as it's an experiance going to Blackpool in the winter months and getting drenched as it's an open makeshift stand ! how that passes regulations i'll never know, but with the influx of cash, that must be the next agenda .

congrads to blackpool.i watched game against my team everton the year joe royle made his debut and harry catterick got a kicking.i think they were relegated that year.so well done.

I think my Uncle John played in that game!

Can't wait for the away game this year, I'm leaving early so that I can go on the Donkey's before the game at Blackpool beach.

I think my Uncle John played in that game!

Can't wait for the away game this year, I'm leaving early so that I can go on the Donkey's before the game at Blackpool beach.

whos your uncle.playing for everton?morrisey or hurst?

johnny morrisey was asuperb winger.left most fullbacks for dead.great crosser and as hard as nails.he had some good hard games against the pool and some clashes with that B tommy smith.remember him nutting a stoke fullback who was trying to rough him up.part of a great everton team.i hope hes well.a good pro and left me with some great memmories.thanks moggsie.

johnny morrisey was asuperb winger.left most fullbacks for dead.great crosser and as hard as nails.he had some good hard games against the pool and some clashes with that B tommy smith.remember him nutting a stoke fullback who was trying to rough him up.part of a great everton team.i hope hes well.a good pro and left me with some great memmories.thanks moggsie.

I'll let him know that mate, he only lives 1/2 mile from me :)