The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1997 quicksilver NA

mathew

£2800

The time has finally come for me to sell my beloved supra :(

Ive owned it since june 2006 and has been the most reliable and enjoyable car i have ever owned but having found out this week that i wont be working close to home any time soon i really have to get something more economical. However i wont be able to sell this until i get a replacement first as i have to have the use of a vehicle so any potential buyers will have to bare with me on that. Hopefully il have a replacemt soon.

Some details on the car...

1997 quicksilver NA

the clock is showing 93,000m however approx 46,000 or those are in KM (i shall confirm this more accurately when i get more time later on today when i fish out all the paper work)

tax until july 31, mot up in october

18inch TSW thruxton alloys, all tyres have got good tread

UK spec big brakes

Chris Wilson fast road pads all around

electric mirrors and driver seat

kenwood head unit with USB port along with 6inch JBL speakers (x4) all around

comes with new headlight lenses yet to be fitted (bought from the group buy)

clear indicators

Those are the good bits, now for he bad bits....

- theres a small area of rusting on the right hand side front wing

- the dish on the alloys need a refurb

- despite having the rear bumper resprayed last november it seems like someone has bumped it again causing the paint to 'spiderweb' and scratched the numberplate

- theres a dent in the passenger door

- the aerial mysteriously dissapeared last year

- i had both rear shocks replaced a 2 months ago due to the passenger side shock dying. since then the car pulls slightly to the left.

as much as id love to get all these bad bits sorted before the sale i just havent got any time. this however, i feel, will be reflected in the price that im looking for.

pics further down the page

:(

Hopefully you get another one once you find out if you are working closer to home, I know it has been hard for you to make the decision to sell but I guess it is for the best considering the mileage you are doing. Good luck with the sale.

:(

Hopefully you get another one once you find out if you are working closer to home, I know it has been hard for you to make the decision to sell but I guess it is for the best considering the mileage you are doing. Good luck with the sale.

Thanks. As silly as it sounds i found it hard to come to terms with having to sell it. Every other car ive had ive put up for sale no probs but ive formed a loving bond with this bugger :D

Looks nice mate...too cheap though,get the price bumped up a bit before you go on pistonheads with it.

i really didnt know what sort of price to put it at. i guess the niggly bits are more time consuming to fix rather than cost. im gona hold up putting it on pistonheads until i find a replacement car.

right, considering all the feedback so far ive taken the asking price out for the time being (if that aint against the rules). il produce a full advert tomorrow with pics and will do a bit of research into the pricing and will list a final price. sorry for any inconvinience so far guys.

some more info on the car

- its fitted with a Toad Ai 606 alarm

- first registered in the UK on 01/07/2004

- ive owned it since 22/06/2006

- going by the MOT 46,000 of the 93,000 miles are in km. This works out at approx 74k miles total mileage

- mot expires oct 1st 2010

- full set of 'pure sport' supra mats included (not shown in pics due to them being taken out to hoover the carpet)

some pics

[ATTACH]110721[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]110722[/ATTACH]

can just about make out the damaged paintwork on the rear bumper

[ATTACH]110723[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]110724[/ATTACH]

the small rusty bit

[ATTACH]110725[/ATTACH]

the dent on the passenger door

[ATTACH]110726[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]110727[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]110728[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]110729[/ATTACH]

the spare wheel that doesnt even fit over the brakes

[ATTACH]110730[/ATTACH]

too cheeeeeeeeeeeeep matthew

id like to give a club member a decent deal and picked up the replacement today so the supra is just sat outside taking up room.

im in no rush to sell it however would like to see it gone soon incase i change my mind and keep it:d

ive got my new car so this supra is now officially up for sale!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.