The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Which car?

Guest damo1

Job done.

You wont be able to 'drive' any of the others with an instructor beside you. Unless your idea of driving is pootling around like Mary Poppins.

Not really true. At my last track day I did with an instructor in the car I was taking the cars to the redline. Lotus Elise and a Lambo

Guest damo1

so that lambo is far ahead with the fezza coming second so far but the audi has the same engine as the lambo but slightly de-tuned

but i did like driving the lambo when i had it for a day and the sound was fantastic check out the pics.... and no comments about the t-shirt thanks lol

for some strange reason if i choose the porsche gt3 i go in it by myself and not with a instructor???

This is curious, I wonder why? Maybe the Porker has electronics that do the same job as an instructor sitting next to you shouting, "Change up now, don't rev it, don't rev it!"

With these types of days, I reckon you either need to go for the prestige of the car but not the performance (I very much doubt they'll let you open the taps properly), or performance but not prestige (i.e. choose a less expensive, less exotic car). All the cars you listed are fairly exotic I'd say though.

I bought my other half a track experience a while ago. The main car she drove was a single-seater Formula 3 (or Formula Ford, something like that). The organisers sit you in the car, run through a few things, then leave you to it.

It's my bday on Friday and the mrs has just let slip that Im doing a track day experience at Three Sisters in Wigan, she booked me in a Lambo Gallardo I think. Just had a look at what you get and the stats of the car, 500 bhp, 0-60 4.2 secs... the Supra is faster than that lol. I wonder if I can take the Supe round instead.