The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Which car?

Guest damo1

Guest damo1

Right boys,

it was my b/day in april and for a prezzie the girlfriend bought me a trackday, but i seriously cannot choose which car to pick. as a warm up to the track i have 5 laps in a wrx-sti impreza

then i have 15 laps in the car i choose, but again cannot decide so help us out

here is the list

1, lambo gallardo superleggra

2,ferrari 360 modena

3, aston martin vanquish

4, audi r8 v10

5, porsche 911 gt3

for some strange reason if i choose the porsche gt3 i go in it by myself and not with a instructor????

so again which 1 should i choose???

Guest damo1

Whats the new ferrari called with the strip down the middle begins with an s as thats the ferrari thats on offer cant remember what its called

Guest damo1

dont worry im on the case for pics already lol

all votes for the lambo so far guess the other cars dont attract to you all

The F430 & Gallardo will be the superior to the list, the R8 is a brilliant drive esp the V10 find it more engaging than the gallardo, hopefully it is a manual box. Aston sounds lovely & looks even better though slowest of the lot an the GT3 I've not driven yet but hear it is a brilliant drive.

If it is a track day you have booked, don't think you will get power out of them as they will limit how much power you can use & if you have a instructor with you then they will be telling you to take it easy to make sure you don't total it.

Out of the bunch, the Ferrari F430 will be the most interesting drive. :eyebrows:

Take the Audi ... I know 2 people who have gone on these recently, and both took the Audi.

In both cases, the instructor told them that everyone chooses the Ferrari or the Lambo because of the name, but the Audi is the best driving experience according to the instructors.

for some strange reason if i choose the porsche gt3 i go in it by myself and not with a instructor????

Job done.

You wont be able to 'drive' any of the others with an instructor beside you. Unless your idea of driving is pootling around like Mary Poppins.