The mkiv Supra Owners Club

DW refurbished Headlights

JamieP

SOLD

No chit chat in this for sale thread please, only post if you are interested in buying the headlights.

Given the facelift look treatment by Dave, superb looking pair of headlights, only took one out of the box for a picture.

£170 for the pair, prefer collection but will post at buyers cost.

Jamie:)

I'm definately interested in these aslong as they're mint, I redone my awhile ago but they're not in the best condition.

Are all the seals perfect round the edge and do they condensate atall? If not I'll have 1st dibbs on them and sort out payment once I get a reply :)

Edit: Are these UKs?

Just been out to look at them and there is no peel on the rings, buying them or time waster?:)

Been looking for some without peeling chrome for ages. So far I have bought 3 sets off ebay that I have been told are perfect and when they have arrived thay have peeling under the rings.

Sold now though, and I would have had to ask you to wait until the end of the month when I get paid any :(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.