The mkiv Supra Owners Club

jz r154 manual conversion & top mount kit.

mitsi_matt

complete & i mean complete jz bellhousinged r154 conversion, gearbox in perfect condition no crunches with:

r154 with jz bellhousing

gearstick

prop

clutch master, slave & line

clutch pedal

gearbox cross member

orc singleplate clutch (unknown mileage but 3rd gear clutch kicks no problem)

everything included for conversion nuts bolts the lot! this is a soarer box so has gearstick in correct position.

loads of people have driven my soarer at norfolk arena & would be happy to giva a referance as to the condition of the box/clutch etc!

£1300 no offers

holset hx35 top mount turbo kit

slightly used holset hx35 NO play at all

top mount stainless manifold & screemer (new)

stainless v-band down pipe suitable for top mount setup (new)

gs-racing 60mm wastegate (new)

i bought this with the intention of fitting it to my supra but have had a change of plans!

i have been advised that it should make 550ish bhp @ 1.6bar

the above is an estimate & should be taken as a rough guideline.

the turbo is t3 mani t4 so will either need an adaptor flange avaliable from e-bay or new flange welding on the mani, also the downpipe may need modification to fit i have not even removed it all from the boxes yet tbh!

£650

soarer stainless exhaust £150

can accept paypal & arrange delivery although i would prefer cash & collection. based in norwich.

having not done the conversion myself i honestly have no idea! but with very limited mechanical skills i was planning apon doing it myself. everything is there so cant think it would be too much hasstle!

the only thing that may prove to be an issue is the prop, not sure if it would be a direct fit may need to use a combination of supra/soarer props or a custom if it came to it there are companys around that coud do a custom cheap enough though, unsure tbh!

no idea was an import never registered it & cant remember the year 92 maybe it does seem to share alot with the supra tt suspension all the same, seats interchangable etc.

i know the bellhousing will fit as will everything else just the prop im unsure about!

this one:

If it's a '92 I doubt the shifter is in the correct position matt, I had one from the early 90's and the shifter was too far forward - apparently the design changed later in the Soarer's lifetime.

You'd need to get a prop made up, first part from the R154/Soarer and second part from the Supra - I don't remember the specifics but I do know it's not hard to do.

i know the shifter position is further back than the r154 from a 7m supra turbo! was advised that it would be in the correct position but as stated above have not carried out the conversion so can only go from what i have been told!

if it does not sell in a week or so i will probs end up fitting it to my supra! just seen something that i want so only really for sale for a limited time.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.